Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Hearts - Harvestable Heart Tree and Edible Vampire Hearts (Update - 14th Oct 2021)

by icemunmun Posted 28th Aug 2017 at 4:57 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2021 at 8:39 PM by icemunmun : Updated for seasons patch

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 3rd Apr 2019 at 2:15 PM
Is this still compatible with the Strangerville patch?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 4:07 AM
This is cute, but I thought it was going to be the organ heart. lol. I think, somewhere on here, in the Sims 3 downloads, there is a "heart" for S3 vamps to eat. Why not ask if you can use the mesh for it? Anyways, this is cute eitherway. Just not what I expected!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 9:49 PM
Goodnight! I admire your plants. It is incredibly cool that you have made such a variety of game new species of plants that can be grown!
I have a question. I really like your vampire tree. And you could do the same,only for other creatures? For example, I would really like such a tree for aliens. It would be green,and the fruit, for example,the brain. I just dream about such variations...The tree is amazing. From Maxis and your creation.
I really want you to be inspired by this idea again and create an even greater variety of plants for the garden!
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 5:59 PM
Russian translation
A superbly beautiful tree, and a cool idea! With your mod no longer need the usual bloody fruits, thank you!
This is RUS-RU translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  4 rus stbl Harvestable Heart Tree and Edible Vampire.rar (1.5 KB, 81 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 14th May 2020 at 3:56 PM
Hello I hope you are well. You have great bravo ideas.
However, I cannot drink the heart, I can only plant it, so I plan them and these are the same for the crops. Help me please
Test Subject
#56 Old 4th Jun 2020 at 11:41 AM
Does this still work after yesterday's update??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 6th Jul 2020 at 12:08 AM
I would love to try this! Does this still work after 6/3/2020 update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 4:26 AM
You got me! I must now have all the hearts!! ???? Transmutations, here I come!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 6:55 PM
Hi, I was wondering if this was going to get an update? I keep getting a better exception error every time I use this.
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 7:10 PM
Hi, maybe I'm doing something wrong but I cant get the plant option to come up on these hearts.. i have a smoking and galaxy and i placed both on open ground and also in a planter box and neither one will give me the option to plant. Tried with a regular sim and a vampire sim. Please help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 11th May 2021 at 11:00 PM
I love this, please, update
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 7:12 AM
so does this still work with the cottage living update??
Test Subject
#63 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 3:40 AM
Wanna try, but it doesn't work with latest patch (cottage living)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 2:29 PM
Plants cannot be Planted tryed the Troobleshooting Tipp but doesnt help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 15th Apr 2022 at 7:30 PM
Hi Icemunmun, I just wanted to let you know that it seems like this mod might be broken. I just had my vampire sim drink from the heart and it didn't fill his thirst. The thirst bar only went up a little bit - about the same amount that a plasma pack increases it. I hope you can fix it because this seems like a great mod. I've been wanting something like this for a long time. Also, for those who said the plant option didn't show up when you placed the hearts on the ground or in the planter, it could be that you were trying to plant the wrong hearts. The one that worked for me was the one that was simply labelled "Heart" - not "Fiery Heart", "Smoking Heart", "Flirty Heart" or "Galaxy Heart". I don't think those specialty hearts are meant for planting, just the basic "Heart" fruit. If you're having trouble finding the "Heart" fruit, try looking in the debug menu. That's where I was able to find it. I wasn't with the other 4 hearts in the custom content menu (I tried typing heart in the search box, but it didn't help).
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Jun 2022 at 2:12 PM
My sim can't plant the hearts. He can eat them but there is no "plant"option.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#67 Old 14th Jun 2022 at 12:52 PM
I will check the issues and update this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 4:32 AM
Does this still need an update?
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 4:54 PM
the hearts don't seem to work, they don't fill up thirst
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 5:07 PM
Is this compatible with werewolves? I would think that werewolves should like it as well?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#71 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wyntir
Is this compatible with werewolves? I would think that werewolves should like it as well?

good idea.

Also I will see if these require updates over the weekend
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Apr 2023 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
good idea.

Also I will see if these require updates over the weekend

has this been updated for 1.96??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 7th Jun 2023 at 1:36 PM
hello, i downloaded your mod but can't seem to find it in misc appliances and i tried to search "heart" but it's not showing. huhuhu do i need to type something? thanks!
Page 3 of 3