Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 5:12 PM
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#52 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 5:23 PM
I still wonder if it wouldn't be better to just have the one thread for the tool that gets updated each time there is a new version. At least that way people could subscribe to it and see if there were new posts. Specially if it was locked so the only new posts were important announcements from the authors.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#53 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Ah, no, I'm using version 0.3c. It does keep telling me that there is a newer version but then it only takes me to the download page for 0.3c and I don't know where to find the newer version.

ETA: I've found a newer version but it's only 0.4.4 Beta

https://github.com/s4ptacle/Sims4Tools/releases/

Not sure where you were looking, maybe on Kuree's Github. He put up a notice and link for the project's now home but not on the releases page.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Mad Poster
#54 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 7:03 PM
Yeah, the version I had was directing me to Kuree's Github page so I didn't know to look elsewhere to begin with.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#55 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 7:07 PM
It's a problem - Google also is finding the old site for s4pe downloads. I've messaged Kuree asking him to put a notice and link on his releases page. If there's no response I can try contacting him through Github.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Page 3 of 3