Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#351 Old 23rd Nov 2019 at 8:34 PM
Camille Anderson-non cartoony Sim!

This is Jacqui.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
Scholar
#352 Old 25th Nov 2019 at 12:58 AM
Sis out here livin her best life
Screenshots

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#353 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 4:30 PM
Rin & Aoi

Scholar
#354 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 2:26 AM
So lemme tell a story. The story of Prissa Picasso. My avatar Sim. She is the granddaughter of the Ramaswami's and the Picasso's. She was the prettiest born in game Sim I have ever had. (Except for the well timed photo for my avatar lol) She died in a firey hood corruption where Sims started missing and it had to be blown up. She went with it while still in college

Skip to the Sims 4 and the game generates this Sim. Do we see a similarity? The game has given me back my baby and after some editing of makeup and changing her hair, I am proud to show my new Prissa Picasso!

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Test Subject
#355 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 5:02 AM Last edited by SerenaSonoma : 23rd Dec 2019 at 6:56 AM.
Marie-Eva Conrad, Co-Founder (wife of Christian Conrad )

Scholar
#356 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:11 PM
I'm not sure If I have been posting a similar pic before but I will do it anyway. I just wanted to show Mrs Landgraab in a custom wedding dress. :lovestruc I would merry her in a hurry!
Lab Assistant
#357 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 10:03 PM
This is Miranda Potts, my LC sim's college roommate

Lab Assistant
#358 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 10:27 PM
Lexi's (my current LC sim) bridal photoshoot

Scholar
#359 Old 9th May 2020 at 10:20 PM
Nice wedding dress!

I really like this auto generated clothing that all sims becomes around Christmas. Here we have miss Zoe Patel walking by...

Scholar
#360 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:14 PM
I do not play this sim but I gave her a makeover. Her name? Elisabeth Borg. From Oasis Springs.

Scholar
#361 Old 28th May 2020 at 6:42 AM
Here are the Caliente women, redone to look more TS2-ish. I like how much younger Nina and Dina look to me. I basically just narrowed Katrina's head, gave her a more mature body shape, and a more no-nonsense look to her. I also reverted her name to Nighat, the rhyming names were getting to me.
Screenshots

The Mayflies Legacy- a Random Legacy Story
Test Subject
#362 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 5:10 PM
Look at this sweetheart <3
Scholar
#363 Old 23rd Jun 2020 at 2:47 PM
First we've got my activist from my modern San Myshuno save. Then we've got Mary Sue Oldie taking a selfie. Finally in the purple dress, we've got a sim I made that accidentally looks exactly like one of my friends in college. I didn't realize why she looked so familiar until I put this hair on her.
Screenshots

Scholar
#364 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 7:43 PM
I had a go at making Daria Morgendorffer, the main character of the Daria cartoon on MTV. I think she turned out really cute and I'm proud that I managed to make her only using two pieces of CC, WMS round glasses and a black recolor of some base game combat boots. I'm a CC addict, so I was super frustrated going through everything looking for something that would "do" instead of the perfect thing. I also made her family, but took the easy way out and played with genetics and then tuned them to look more like their characters.
Screenshots

Scholar
#365 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 10:31 PM
As I have "rebooted" my old save in a new install I can as well begin to upload some pics.

I have (at least) one new sim at play and here is one of them. I call her Mi Amore because she (almost) always wear wedding dresses and similar clothing. And she's really nice. When I was about to pick a last name I just let my brain scramble something and so it become Constanza. Later on I found out that it indeed is a place in the Dominican Republic and a female (first) name. The more one learn...

Anyway, here's some pics.

Here she is whit her boyfriend/roommate Johnny Zest.

And later at home.

Field Researcher
#366 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 4:29 PM

My new, favourite sim to play: Evelyn Green.

She's funny, tough and neat, with some big hoop attitude once in a while. Very fun to play. She's just got married to my youngest legacy son who's now an adult, and they've had their first baby.

Scholar
#367 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 2:25 PM
As I told you in an other thread (see: https://modthesims.info/showthread....301#post5667301 ), I did move Cassandra Goth into a lot in Oasis Springs and gave her the responsibility to take care of two unrelated teens. Cassandra herself is just a young adult but so far it works well. I did change her appearance and this is the way she looks now. (Yes, she IS that skinny, but she have always been that).

Here she is talking to Bella Goth and an other sims who's name I don't remember right now. She had that pale skin so I did change her style into this.

Scholar
#368 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 11:09 PM
2 pics of my sim Theodora Ramona.

The location you see on the right in the second pic goes by the name of "Movers & Shakers Gym" (due to Sims Wikia) and it's located in Willow Creek. Today I rebuilt/redecorated this gym in both my desktop and my laptop install of the game. So now there are no missing walls in the looker room area.
Test Subject
#369 Old 28th Nov 2020 at 2:59 AM
Default My first Hybrid sim.
My first Hybrid sim. Meet Emily Masters. She is a Vampire, Spellcaster, Mermaid and Alien.

Inventor
#370 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 3:12 PM
Quickly made a sim, to test new skintones update and also to check out cc contacts and reshade preset.
Field Researcher
#371 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 1:02 PM
My current favourite sim, Lauren Appleton

Scholar
#372 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 11:01 PM
The name of this sim is Marie Karlsson. It's a typical Swedish name but that's just because she's a premade and my game is installed in that language. I did not like the way she looked and did change her clothes. But it was not until I downloaded this outfit I was happy whit my work. Oh my...! (And no, her lipstick isn't black, it's dark brown. And her skin have always been this pale).

Test Subject
#373 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 8:26 AM
It's Mrs. Roze

Scholar
#374 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:25 PM
Some new pics from me.

This random sim showed up when I was playing. And I swear it said that her name was Alex Moyer.

I have always like this style. I will refer to it as "Goth" (or something like that) but I'm sure some of you know better then me. Anyway, they live next door from each other. They are not identical butt very look alike. Ms Zelma Martinez (left) lives with the Pancakes and seems to enjoy computer games. Ms Scarletta Ambrams (right) lives in a tine house that is totally of the grid.
Lab Assistant
#375 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 9:05 AM
Default Just experimenting
Made over a blasian beauty that's actually the daughter of 2 premades (forgot their names ) She came out better than I ever hoped for and is so pretty to look at. She'll be my next playthrough.
Screenshots
Page 15 of 16