Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 10:02 PM
Default Kelly (Male Sim)
In the process of making another Sim (wanted to make a bald Sim) and was wondering if his face looks okay.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
In the process of making another Sim (wanted to make a bald Sim) and was wondering if his face looks okay.

I'm no expert, but I've been mucking around in CAS for months, if that's any qualification. I feel like his lower face is a little narrow in proportion to his head, but this may be intentional. He looks good, though. What skin are you using?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 6:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sychogrl
I'm no expert, but I've been mucking around in CAS for months, if that's any qualification. I feel like his lower face is a little narrow in proportion to his head, but this may be intentional. He looks good, though. What skin are you using?

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment I'm using a Pyxis non-default skin, but I plan on switching to teru_k's default with buhudain's You Are Real overlay for upload.

Also it just happens I did some tweaking the day or so after posting.
Screenshots
Theorist
#4 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 12:40 PM
He looks nice

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 12:43 PM
Reminds me of Bob Newbie in his younger days. I think he's good.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 12:48 PM
Thanks, in that case he's ready to go.