Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 12:43 AM
Can’t figure out how to add a city hall
I have the get famous pack and my sims reputation is trashed. I want to sue for slander so I need a city hall. I have no idea how to build one and I have no idea where to look to build one. And when I do have the city hall built, how do I sue for slander. Please help!!!!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 10:51 AM
There's no city hall in sims 4, and sims cant sue here anyone. You're probably speaking about sims 3, but posted in the wrong forum.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
There's no city hall in sims 4, and sims cant sue here anyone. You're probably speaking about sims 3, but posted in the wrong forum.

I know it doesn’t have a city hall to begin with, but I’ve seen people adding a city hall in sims 4. But if it’s true that you can’t have a city hall in sims 4, then how do I fix my sim’s reputation being trashed? Her relationships are getting worse and worse because of the rumors.
Inventor
#4 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LCREY
I know it doesn’t have a city hall to begin with, but I’ve seen people adding a city hall in sims 4. But if it’s true that you can’t have a city hall in sims 4, then how do I fix my sim’s reputation being trashed? Her relationships are getting worse and worse because of the rumors.

If someone built city hall, they're just a shell, they're not functional.
Here people listed all ways to fix bad reputation, choose what suits you best.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Nov 2020 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
If someone built city hall, they're just a shell, they're not functional.
Here people listed all ways to fix bad reputation, choose what suits you best.

Thank you so much! That definitely helps!