Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 11:37 PM
The Vault Challenge (underground)
OK this is my new long time challenge, The Vault Challenge is where u can start between 3-6 sims. No alien sims, u get one as part of Major Challenge and they part of a project called Testing. where your sims will be graded on how they survive in a underground Vault and build and add on to it. I have made a vault based on how it you should start comes with eveything u need to start each mode. this Challenge was inspired by Fallout
Use Full house mod for full fun of this mod and to get the master of Genetics one

Look in gallery My name is Origin name is Kinghunt33 it is called The Testers Vault, Vault should be in name and in the #Vaultchallenge.
that house is what u use for the vault.

!!!Objectives!!!
1.Score as high as possible in your self scoring by doing Mini challenges, how many days u survive, using the scoreing system
2.take points based on problems like sims peeing on them self's to a fire, death, and the worst running out of money and not fixing it ends the game with your final score!!! a and your money if your Vaults life line.
3. complete mini challenges, u can compete ones with next to them over and over.
4. have a freind with ya if u want to make sure u dont cheat. not required but recommended

Failing Game over and Circumstances
1.so once u fall below 100 buck. the Power Breaker is failing. so u must get it back up to 750 in a day or game over. it sounds hard for starting out if u want to waste your vault money go head.
2. if all sims die. this is important cause if all sims die your final score is cut in half. cause there dead. they Company cant pass this if your sims died.
3. u cant build more underground floors there is a stairs leading to the next floor.
4 do not edit the above ground base or the main enturnce. where the office is with the master control and computer the room where u come in do not edit at all and do not add doors to that thing.

There is an Error sometimes that makes sims reset and respawn outside the lot. that will not count as leaving the Vault. but they must go right back in, easyest way to do that with out wasting money, uses Testingcheats on and go inside vault and shift click, then click on teleport.

!Game modes! Basically how the you start. on how once time is up u must go back u have 1 and half sim hours to get back or that sims must be killed or kicked out of household.
on how the outside sytem works once a sims goes outside the week or 3 days or what every the thing is on that sims starts. so i u got Bill eye and he spend 12 hours in like a week. he as 12 hours left but if he dont go back out in the next 7 days it resets to 24 if you see where i'm going with this

Easy Money $5000 only 10 sims hours outside per sim and only 6 sims can go every 3 days, 4 sims can join your vault per week, u may sell for money item that can be bought in buy mode

Normal $2500, only 8 sim hours outside per sim and only 2 sims can go every 3 days 2 sims can join your vault per week, u may sell for money items from buy mode. but u must take 50% of what u sold it for.

Simi-Hard $1000 only 6 sims hours outside per sim, and only 1 sims can go every 3 days, 1 sims can join your vault per week, only can sell items u found on outside and created
Hard $750, only 4 sims hours out per day and cant leave world u are in, and only 1 sim can go out every 5 sims days, no sims cant join your Vault, only can sell items u found on outside and created

Fallout Emergency mode $600, Sims can not leave Vault what so ever even to find Items for garden for money or have sims join, Bill Eye and the alien are excelled form that rule but they must wait longer if they spend all there time outside , so bill eye can only go out side this mode u got 24 hours to get 150 bucks or you lose. only can sell items u found on outside and created
hint- Fallout mode is possible there is a Art board in the Main office.

To add ppl just ask them to move-in if the person brings a kid that counts as points but not as for mini challenge.

On how to set money. open cheat menu CLT+shift+C, type Testingcheats on, press enter, then type money "amount" (without quotes of course this aint new xD)

Scoring system (points)
buy 1000 bucks worth of stuff +25 if not for a challenge
upgrade a item for a better one +15
Day passed +5 points
week passed +20 points
Mini Challenge passed +50 points
Major Challenge passed +125 points
someone is married +75 points
Baby is born +75 (this wont count if u want Baby mini challenge's money)
Twins!! +100
Triples!!!! +250 ( only +100 with help of Bonus Trait)
New person joined +70 (this wont count for Challenge one, But will for hard and Fallout mode
Maxed a skill +100
Maxed Half of all skills+ 250
Maxed all skills +1000
competed a want +1
you grew a plant from seed to have food +25
sims die of old age +0 -0
u Survive the the Power Breaker event +25

Bad scores (points)
item bracks -5
Sims pees on floor -5
sims fall sleep on floor -5
sims reach lowest mood point of 2 mood bars -5
sims die of hunger -25
sims die of luagher -30
sims drown -50
sims die of fire -75
sims die of other causes -100
sims last sim to die and dies of old age -200 plus cut score by 50% (that's what ya get for not continuing life line)
sims don't make it back to vault in time and leave -50 or die -40
all sims died but last sim didnt die of old age cut score by 50%
U fail to restore power, Game-over tally final score
U use cheats to cheat, Useing cheats to fix errors does not count -75 and -500 bucks and if u used cheats for money take away all that money so dont cheat for full experience

I'm always looking for new stuff that should be added to score system.

Mini Challenges
1.Bobs Medical room addon
"This is Bob i will give u money if u can make a med room for your project does ($2000 for Hard and Fallout mode only) 2000 for other modes, sound good? if it does i will be waiting for the complete project. if u want to start u can have 1000 ahead of time but u have a week to complete it. if not u will only get 1000. good OK"
*requirements to be meant.
1. 2 beds of any kind
2. one TV
3. 2 end tables
4. 1 Fridge
5 5x medicine
5 a room atlest 7x7 to put all that in
6 book self
7. 1 desk with chair

2. The Baby Project
"This is Testing Manger #296. if u dont mind can u get a baby to be born thank you we will give u 1000 bucks"
Requrment
1 new born

3 Man thats art?
"This is Jim we would like some art to sell. send us 7 art things at one time and we will send u 1000 bucks thanks (u just sell them but u have to sell them all at one time)"
Requirements
1. 7x paintings, or crafted item

4 The Science food project
"This is Testing Manger #434 we would like it if u sent us some food that you grew down there thanks. we will send 1000 for 5 plants worth of food (baicly what u got from one plant is a plants worth of food if u dont get it)"

5. The Gym
"Your sims want a Gym to work out at. build one worth atlest $4500" and get $5000
Requirements
1. 1 treadmill not counting the out in hallway
2 .1 other exercise equipment
3. 1 wall mirror
4 1 TV
5 a room to put it all in
6 Bathroom Upgrade
"your sims need a better bathroom system eather add a bathroom or make addon for current bathroom. u can do each one once for mini challenge, and plus if u do add another bathroom u can do the addon for that one.. completing all 3 gets u 4000 bucks, and u can do it all again but u wont get money for a 2nd time just points for each part
Requirements
for addons do same for both boys and girls
1. add 1 more toilet
2 add 2 showers
for new bathroom must have one for girls and boys
3.add 2 toilets
2.add 1 showers

7. Easy, normal, simi-hard only. The new Guy/gal
"someone joined yay if they brought money you get to keep it. if u ant to points take what your brought out. the max they can bring is 3000. if they brought more just remove what they added
Requirements
1. need bed for them to get reward
2. the person u asked to move in must accept the move in option and made it inside base in the 1 and half hours after accepting

Major Challenge
1. Bill Eye the science guy
"This is Bill Eye and i would like it if u build a lab so i can join you if u build one worth about 6000 or more. and give u 4000 for completing it. take your time there is no time limit
requirements
1. scince lab no bigger than 10x10
2. need one bed free for Bill
3 have a desk and a book self in there.
Bill Eye will be found on Gallery.under my name Kinghunt33 he will be able to go outside for 24 hours per week falloutmode he must wait 2 weeks to have 24 hours restore if u don't want Bill Eye create your person.

2. The master of Genetics
"This is Testing Manger #1000000 We want you reach a high population of Simdwellers. reach a pop of 18 and we will send a ailen to ya or u can have $10,000
Requirements
1. get 18 sims living in your Vault at one time.
2 all the sims must have a place to sleep
Make a Alien for the house hold. the alien can leave the vault and stay out for 24 hours every 4 days on anymode. FalloutMode he must wait a 8 days

3 The Out of this world Babys.
"Beep Beep Beep Beep......... Have the alien become a parent and get 1250 for first time completed points add to your score and for each time completed 2000 bucks
Requirements
1. u must have completed The Master of Genetics to start this one and accept the alien
2 the baby must have a room to it self

4. more to come

Always looking for Mini and major Challenge ideas to add. make some and i will see if they can fit the style and will be added

this will be update at random points thank you and enjoy. plus if u make a youtube videos of this i would love to see it. and see how far u go. thanks and have a nice Fallout
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2015 at 5:20 AM
This part is for added challenges.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 10:05 PM
Wow I love this especially since it relates to Fallout, now if only people can make the cc for it then it'd be spot on for the challenge :3
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:14 AM
Can you clear up the directions please? Its a little confusing but this looks like a great challenge from what I can read. If you can edit it slightly to make more sense then I would love to make some suggestions
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 11:14 PM
Default mini Challenge - Rec room
As a reward for working hard and having a successful garden, gym, medical and science lab and having had one new person join the team and two new babies, it is now time to allow yourself some entertainment.
Reward for completion + $1,000 +20 pts
Requirements
Dart Board
llama game table or card game table
chess table
bar with at least 2 barstools
rug
toy box
stereo or dj booth
dance floor
a room to fit it all in