Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#101 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 9:43 AM Last edited by Thranduil Oropherion : 26th Sep 2015 at 11:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
@Thranduil Oropherion You don't want to join? What is your time differential?

I'm not sure I'm free, and my time may be taken up elsewhere.
My time is the same as Fenton - so it'll be about 7/8am Monday morning for me.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 2:18 PM
I won't be available as I'm still on my phone. I'm out of cigarettes and money too.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#103 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 11:33 PM
The time's alright for me don't know about the others. I'm also praying that the weather will be good tomorrow night because: supermoon, bloodmoon and full eclipse!

#104 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 11:40 PM
@VerDeTerre do you have the official timings for the group chat tomorrow?
any time after 7 pm Great British time is ok I think but my ex wants to meet up tomorrow to talk about some things we need to talk about so I'm actually not sure what time I'll be back, I would have said no if it wasn't urgent but it is kind of urgent.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Forum Resident
#105 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 12:24 AM
I'm getting confused with the talks of 'tomorrow' and stuff... man, time zones are confusing! If we're talking about Monday, I'll be at work while the rest of you are in evening time, but that's ok. I feel like I throw everyone off by being so much earlier than the rest of you. Don't let me stop you! If I can make it to any of the chats, I will.
#106 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:00 AM Last edited by Thranduil Oropherion : 27th Sep 2015 at 1:28 AM.
7/8 Monday morning is problematic.
I wonder how we could make this work for everyone?

Looking at the calculator, which is hard because there are four or five times given for Thran's part of the world. The time differentials are huge. Starting with Leopard's time, they look like this:

Time Differential: ................... As an example: ............ Another Example
Leopard 0 hours ...........................Sat Noon.........................Sat 2:PM
VerDeTerre + 3 hours....................Sat 3:PM.........................Sat 5:PM
Pizza and Cool Sim + 8 hours ........Sat 8:PM ........................Sat 10:PM
Viktor and Johnny + 9 hours ..........Sat 9:PM ........................Sat 11:PM
bobygoud + 10 hours.....................Sat 10:PM........................Sat 12 PM - Midnight
Thran + 19 hours ..........................Sun 8:AM.........................Sun 10: AM

If really depends on how early or late someone can be available.
How late are you willing to stay up @bobygoud and how early are you willing to start a chat @Thranduil Oropherion? We could also do over a Friday to Saturday, if @Leopard was available in the early afternoon on a Friday. I'm not available on a Friday before 3:PM my time.

Again, for anyone just joining the discussion, we're trying to figure out a common time to meet for a chat here at MTS. Feel free to chime in.

I think it's best and fairest if you enable the time for the majority - I'll fit in as/when. I don't want to throw things out too much due to my crazy time zone - I am currently 12 hours ahead of pizza, as our clocks went forward an hour last night - Fix a time, and if I can be there, I'll be there
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#107 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 5:58 PM
@VerDeTerre

are we going to use the General Chat on this page?

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Theorist
#108 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 9:36 PM
That was nice, enough reason for a sequel.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#109 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 9:47 PM
Group chat was good, should do it again sometime
really want to watch the big bang theory now but don't have time

#110 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 8:03 AM
did I get the time in the right direction?

Yes, you did. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#111 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:27 AM
Anybody have a transcript? No? At least catch me up on the gossip, folks, since I wasn't able to make it this time.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#112 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Best_Leopard
Anybody have a transcript? No? At least catch me up on the gossip, folks, since I wasn't able to make it this time.

What we spoke about:
The blue moon
visiting the Zoo and Favourite animals at the Zoo
The big bang theory
Kaley Cuoco's break up
A little bit about my ex
Sausage rolls
Pizza (the food)
We may have spoken about some other things, I'm not sure and can't remember but it was pretty good.

#113 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 10:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
Sausage rolls

I'm definitely in next time
Alchemist
#114 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 11:09 AM
Quote:
the blue moon

Ha. Blood moon vs. Crip moon

#115 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 5:33 PM
My pc is still down, so I won't be there, either. Anyone in for a drink? You're invited to come over :p

#116 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 8:56 PM
Someone set a date for the next chat - pick a weekend, any weekend. I can tell you now that this weekend probably won't be good for me, but that shouldn't stop you if enough of you are available to chat.

Next weekend maybe?

On topic, well sort of:
No wonder he has so many slices of pizza left, he's probably still on his first 2 slices, he definitely believes in him self for not giving up and continuing to attempt eating the 2 slices of pizza, surely his eyes must be really sore

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#117 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 4:40 PM
@VerDeTerre, yeah sure, same time as last time which was 8 pm for me which I think is 3 pm for you?
anyone else can join but they would probably have to say, in order to work out there time although I don't really have time to be working out other member's time at the moment, been given a pile of homework to do and I don't want to leave it till the last minute.

Are we going to plan what to talk about or leave it like last time and just see how it goes?

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#118 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 7:57 PM
looks like no one else is available to chat today, maybe leave it for another time when more people can join if they want to use live chat

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#119 Old 10th Oct 2015 at 8:10 PM
ok, I've joined the chat

Alchemist
#120 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 10:01 PM
Peep. Wrrrrrrrrt. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Uiiiiii. Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Sorry technology is weird.

#121 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 3:20 PM
:lovestruc :lovestruc
Instructor
#122 Old 1st Dec 2015 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
:lovestruc :lovestruc

*sends pizza back*
*... With hugs topping*
:lovestruc
Alchemist
#123 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 8:37 PM
*stops nipping from coffee* december already?

#124 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Happy 1st of December guys!! :lovestruc
Except King Thranduil who I said that to yesterday as he is in the land of tomorrow :p
This is my first year without an advent calendar!!! Feeling old!

You are NEVER too old for an advent calendar. Since there is an app for that (many, actually) I suggest you remedy that right now.
I like "land of tomorrow"- good imagery.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
#125 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
You are NEVER too old for an advent calendar. Since there is an app for that (many, actually) I suggest you remedy that right now.
I like "land of tomorrow"- good imagery.

I agree with attuned - Never too old for an advent calendar

My idea of an Advent Calendar

Page 5 of 7