Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Llama Baby Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 10th Dec 2008 at 12:14 PM - Updated 22nd May 2016 at 8:29 PM by fakepeeps7

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 5:43 AM
adorable i love this so much. i got the green and aqua one and i couldnt be happier!
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 4:34 PM
they are awesome would't it be great if you could pick a outfit for girl babys and a different one for boys. thank you can't wait to try it out

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Scholar
#28 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 8:26 PM
Sweet! I will have to decide which of these adorable outfits will go in first; I love the snowy weather in Seasons,and this is all that was missing! Thanks! :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 1:24 AM
Great work, looking forward to possibly more recolors I should take a stab at it!
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 3:04 AM
I am like every one else, these are fantastic. I know what you mean when you said the stupid sims put there babbies in the snow, or on the floor. Thank you.
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 11:42 AM
Wonderful! :D
No one let their baby lie on the floor all day long in a diaper, so why would our sims do it?

So, thank you! <3<
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 8:23 PM
thanks for sharing I really like these

I was wondering if you could make a version of these without the llamas on them?
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 5:32 PM
I love them. Today I had my first baby since I downloaded your outfits and little Rosalie looked SO cute. Thanks!
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Dec 2008 at 1:54 AM
Thanks for these! I love them and they look so cute in the game! Right now, I'm using red, but I'll probably rotate them b/c they're all great!!
Inventor
#35 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 12:01 AM
I love these and like everyone else I'm spolit for choice. Can I be a pain and ask for a white & cream colour? *blushes*

I'll be taking the Rust & Cream for now I think. Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 11:11 AM
thanks a tonne for these! i have no idea why the creators would have made babies in a nappie anyway...der! awesome and very cute! thanks
Scholar
#37 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 10:57 PM
Thanks for this, I needed a new outfit for my infants! The light pink one's my favorite.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 11:55 PM
My Wife would love this outfit if she played sims2, lol, main reason she would love this outfit is because she is from Peru, and this is one of their national animals.
Instructor
#39 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 9:33 AM Last edited by ooblushy88oo : 20th Dec 2008 at 9:34 AM. Reason: Spelling...
So adorable! I love the lime colour! Thanks!
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 5:22 PM
Aww, these are adorable! Um, if I wanted to make an edit of these, how would I go about it?
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 6:55 PM
i love these outfits they are cute im dowloading them right away
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xbxbeckyxbx
Aww, these are adorable! Um, if I wanted to make an edit of these, how would I go about it?

I wrote a short tutorial about it HERE.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 7:25 PM
Way too cute! Thank you for this, and for all the wonderful clothes for our littlest and youngest Sims. It's appreciated!

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 4:19 PM
This is so beautiful sniff
*gets all choked up*
*runs away*
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 4:17 PM
Oh! So cute! Could you please tell me how you did it, I'd like to try it myself

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#46 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by peduncledunk
Oh! So cute! Could you please tell me how you did it, I'd like to try it myself

Look three posts above yours...
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:43 PM
I love these! They're so cute!! I was tired of seeing my babies left in the snow with just a diaper! I downloaded them all because I couldn't decide! But I think only the turquoise one works. Anyway I just love them ^_^ thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:54 AM
these were a great download for me fakepeeps7 but i was stupid and didn't categorize the downloads in my folder. I wanted to know what to search for if i wanted to find the files themselves? as in, what name would i type in?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venicequeen
these were a great download for me fakepeeps7 but i was stupid and didn't categorize the downloads in my folder. I wanted to know what to search for if i wanted to find the files themselves? as in, what name would i type in?

It will be something like "fp7_bubodyoutfit-turquoiseblue.package".
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
It will be something like "fp7_bubodyoutfit-turquoiseblue.package".

thank yooooh!
Page 2 of 6