Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jiro Kane - Tattoo Lover

by newone08 Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 10:10 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 2:58 PM by newone08 : Fix Links

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 5:09 PM
Any tips to how i get sims into the actual game :S it dosnt work..
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gshiip
Any tips to how i get sims into the actual game :S it dosnt work..

You cannot double click on it but you have to put the file to SavedSim folder:
Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSim

Then in your game, go to Premade Sims Bin in Create-A-Sim, you'll find the sim there.

Try it and let me know if it works or not.

Good luck!
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:08 PM
Well, the problem i think, is that my ts3 is downloaded not the real thing so cant find the folder :s
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 7:36 PM
Well, the problem i think, is that my ts3 is downloaded not the real thing so cant find the folder :s

You don't put the file in download folder cause this is not sims 3 pack but sim file.
Find the Documents folder in your computer then do the rest steps like I wrote above.
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 12:56 AM
He's my FAVOURITE sim right now, I think. Thanks a ton for sharing him with us! BTW, I also love the shirt... I think I need one ;-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Oct 2009 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by austin316hockey
He's my FAVOURITE sim right now, I think. Thanks a ton for sharing him with us! BTW, I also love the shirt... I think I need one ;-)

Thank you!

You mean the shirt in pics, Shiroi Neko? I already added the file, you can download it.
Is that the one you need?

Or you need the real one for yourself? Yeah, I know that shirt is cool!
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Thank you!

You mean the shirt in pics, Shiroi Neko? I already added the file, you can download it.
Is that the one you need?

Or you need the real one for yourself? Yeah, I know that shirt is cool!

I've got the sim version already ;-) I mean a real one... Looks like they're rather expensive, though.
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by austin316hockey
I've got the sim version already ;-) I mean a real one... Looks like they're rather expensive, though.

I know they're expensive, almost a hundred bucks. But that's because they're handmade shirts.
Maybe somebody can get you one for your birthday
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 6:48 PM
You don't put the file in download folder cause this is not sims 3 pack but sim file.
Find the Documents folder in your computer then do the rest steps like I wrote above.

ahh sorry it's my sister computer so it's really messy.. well i finally found it and it works thank you a million times!
Totally adore your sims :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 8:28 PM
ahh sorry it's my sister computer so it's really messy.. well i finally found it and it works thank you a million times!
Totally adore your sims :D

Thank you!
And I'm glad it works now.
Well, have fun with Jiro ok!
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NetKitten
He reminds me a lot of Voltaire...the goth folk singer. ::melts:: Looks aweSIM

Indeed! Why do you think I want to download him? XD

One question, though: I'm not a particular fan of the skin. Can I download Jiro and still have him be compatible with regular Sims skin, or will everything go balls up on me?

Thanks in advance!
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daeranilen
Indeed! Why do you think I want to download him? XD

One question, though: I'm not a particular fan of the skin. Can I download Jiro and still have him be compatible with regular Sims skin, or will everything go balls up on me?

Thanks in advance!

You're welcome!

Now about the skin.
Well, every default skin give different result to any sim including Jiro.
If you notice I used 234jiao when I made Jiro but right now I'm using Aikea's skin. You can see the differences between those two skins (see the screenshots)
If you only use the skin from the game it definitely will give different result but not as good as the default skin I'm using now.
He looks kinda weird with the skin from the game even though his facial features are still same.
So it's really up to you which skin you want to use.
Of course you can use different default skins for his face and body. They don't have to be the same. Whatever suits your taste.
Just try the one that you really like and see the result.

Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 4:02 PM
what a pretty sim! Thank you so much for this download! Very nice in game )
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 5:02 PM
wow i can make my own gangster family with these tattoes. nice work!
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:21 AM
Thanks newone!!... great work and love Jiro... only one problem I'm having is that his shirt doesn't show up... too bad... any ideas?? Thanks again!!

-- EDIT!! Nevermind... it's late and forgot to download the shirt file... lol... again... Thanks for the great work...

just dl'd your piercings too... incredible...!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 5:44 AM
Great sim! the tatoos show up as white in my game tho, any ideas why? have i missed something, do i need to install something else to ake these tattoos show up?
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AJ303
Great sim! the tatoos show up as white in my game tho, any ideas why? have i missed something, do i need to install something else to ake these tattoos show up?

You don't need to install anything for the tattoo.
It's recolorable. The default color is white.

Hope this helps.
NewOne
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 10:00 AM
how do i make him look exactly like the picture? when i download him he look so different TT
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gansherlyn
how do i make him look exactly like the picture? when i download him he look so different TT

Well, do you have the skin (Default/Non Default) the same one I used for him?
Make sure you download the skin first then he'll show up in CAS just like I made him look in pics.

Please try it and let me know ok.
Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 7:35 PM
Hi,
Since Rick+Delphy's Slider Hack is no longer available, does this sim still work? Is there some sort of replacement for the hack?
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwoCents
Hi,
Since Rick+Delphy's Slider Hack is no longer available, does this sim still work? Is there some sort of replacement for the hack?

Thank you for asking!

I know this has been a problem since I made almost all my sims with this hack.
Now to answer your question, this sim will show up in your CAS with the same look (like in pics) even if you don't have any slider hack.
But the problem is you cannot edit his face cause the sliders will snap back to default setting.
So you have to be carefull and satisfied with the way he looks (If you can of course :P)

And as long as I remember there's only one hack that works like Rick+Delphy's and that is AwesomeMod.
But I never try it so I cannot help you with it. Sorry.
But here if you want to get AwesomeMod:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

There's also other hacks like Bella3lek4 and Jonha but they're only limited to some silders so it's not really useful (well, at least to me)

Well, I hope this helps. But if you still have another questions I'll be willing to answer.

Have Fun with Jiro!
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 2:26 PM
Thank you for asking!

I know this has been a problem since I made almost all my sims with this hack.
Now to answer your question, this sim will show up in your CAS with the same look (like in pics) even if you don't have any slider hack.
But the problem is you cannot edit his face cause the sliders will snap back to default setting.
So you have to be carefull and satisfied with the way he looks (If you can of course :P)

And as long as I remember there's only one hack that works like Rick+Delphy's and that is AwesomeMod.
But I never try it so I cannot help you with it. Sorry.
But here if you want to get AwesomeMod:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

There's also other hacks like Bella3lek4 and Jonha but they're only limited to some silders so it's not really useful (well, at least to me)

Well, I hope this helps. But if you still have another questions I'll be willing to answer.

Have Fun with Jiro!

Thanks for the help and the Sim!
Jiro is now living happily in my community.
Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TwoCents
Thanks for the help and the Sim!
Jiro is now living happily in my community.

You bet! I'm so glad to hear he's happy now in your game.
Take care of him, ok!
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:09 AM
He's so hot!!! Reminds me of my high school crush!!! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 28th May 2010 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayuasuka23
He's so hot!!! Reminds me of my high school crush!!! :D

You're so lucky cause you've seen a real person looks like Jiro. I haven't.
Thanks for your comment!
Page 2 of 3