Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jiro Kane - Tattoo Lover

by newone08 Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 10:10 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 2:58 PM by newone08 : Fix Links

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:38 PM
Still one of my favorites . And still working nicely with the Ambitions Expansion. Thanks again.
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ncrabs
Still one of my favorites . And still working nicely with the Ambitions Expansion. Thanks again.

Oh wow, I just reread your comment about him from last year. So you still have Jiro in your game?
That so cool, dude!
Wish I could see some of his pics *hint hint*
Anyway, I am so glad he still show up well in your game even after you have new EP.
Have fun with Jiro, as usual!
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 6:19 PM
Where to Download the Tattoo's?
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hahawatgrappig
Where to Download the Tattoo's?

It's right below the post/screenshots where you download the sim (Jiro)
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:43 PM
Thank you ^^
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:17 AM
amazing sim thanx!!!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 2:29 AM
I really want Jiro, but he's not in my game. I put him in the saved sims folder but he's not there, inside the game. If anybody still reads this plz help.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 6:01 AM
I need those tattoos, I wish you would post download links for themm
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HereForHair
I need those tattoos, I wish you would post download links for themm

I didn't post the download links because you can get the sims plus the tattoos (or just the tattoos) from the file when you download them.
Did you download them?
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 2:49 PM
Meow, he looks hot!
Thank you soo much :3
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 9:50 PM
I must say that this could be my favourite sim so far. However, I've downloaded him and all of the custom content and placed all of these files in right folders, but he doesn't appear in my game (in premade sims nor downloads when I run TS3). Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 1:24 AM
Although I've edited slightly, I've been using this Sim in a story, and since I'm getting a computer that runs sims and will have to reinstall everything, I just thought to tell you!! The story is here: http://lifeinabottle-comic.tumblr.com

If you'd like I can make a credits page so people know the sim was made using this sim and link back. :D
Page 3 of 3