Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 9:10 AM
Default Tadashi Hamada (Big Hero 6)
Continuing on from this download I started working on Tadashi on 1st January. At the moment I'm pretty fixated on the eyes and browline.

CC Used:
Cap: daluved1
Hair W/O Hat: Kijiko
Sleepwear: AppleFall

Sliders Used:
Chin Width: GnatGoSplat
Brow Thickness, Brow Distance: Ahmad/Bella4l3k
Brow Depth, Forehead Depth: aWT
Hat Grip: aWT
Height: cmar
Outer Brow: BrntWaffles
Neck Adjusters: leWing
Ear Height: Sage
Eye Stretch, Brow In-Thick: OEM
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 11:13 AM
This is already a good start, good job! Nose height should go a little down, and rotate it a little bit downwards. The jawline should be narrower as well, in which the slider is from Ahmad's set by the way .

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 1:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
This is already a good start, good job! Nose height should go a little down, and rotate it a little bit downwards. The jawline should be narrower as well, in which the slider is from Ahmad's set by the way .

Does this look okay?
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 10:24 PM
An update after installing Master Controller for the night.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Jan 2020 at 11:39 PM
Narrow the chin and the nose bridge, maybe? And widen the head a little bit..His cheeks look like they're buried, let them 'come out' using these sliders: https://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post...cheek-depth/amp

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 3:01 PM
Narrow the chin and the nose bridge, maybe? And widen the head a little bit..His cheeks look like they're buried, let them 'come out' using these sliders: https://oneeuromutt.tumblr.com/post...cheek-depth/amp

Thanks, after using the sliders and tweaking a couple of things...
This was as far as I could bring the cheeks out without making things seem too big from the front (ugh CAS)

(The eyes are still perplexing me)

Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 3:21 PM
He's getting there...just one more thing: eye distance a bit apart, I guess .

Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 4:10 PM
He's getting there...just one more thing: eye distance a bit apart, I guess .

How about this?
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 3:07 AM
I think he's all good to go. Well done .

Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 5:01 AM
Wow! First, Hiro and now Tadashi, they look pretty good! I can't wait to download your Tadashi.
Are you planning to do Aunt Cass to complete the Hamada Family? I also would love to see the other members of the team! Anyway, I'm very happy because BH6 deserves more love in the Sims community. Great job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 7:36 AM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 7th Jan 2020 at 10:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by perrobros
Wow! First, Hiro and now Tadashi, they look pretty good! I can't wait to download your Tadashi.
Are you planning to do Aunt Cass to complete the Hamada Family? I also would love to see the other members of the team! Anyway, I'm very happy because BH6 deserves more love in the Sims community. Great job!

Yeah I'll probably do Aunt Cass as well.

UPDATE: Some more tweaking. (What a tease CAS makes him look more accurate than in-game.)

It's more obvious from this angle.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 10:33 PM
I think he's all good to go. Well done .

Sorry I just read your reply. If he is then I still have that version of him backed up. At the moment I'm replacing his cap before with one that I cloned from a hidden career item.

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 1:58 PM
Yeah, I knew he already got the vibe from post #8. And that was only viewing from my phone, then viewing it from my desktop proved it more .
Screenshots

Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 2:08 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 8th Jan 2020 at 2:20 PM.
Yeah, I knew he already got the vibe from post #8. And that was only viewing from my phone, then viewing it from my desktop proved it more .

Good news is that I have that version backed up. I just need to find the latest version before that post. (Do you think the eyes need raising a bit?
I might try a custom decal for the cap. I found a tutorial for shirts and I'm guessing it's the same for caps.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 3:32 PM
Hmm..I think it's not raising the eye. Rather, the angle of the lower eyelid should be a bit wider. (I only noticed now that I'm looking at a bigger screen )

Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 10:27 PM
A quick update before I call it a night.

And a height comparison pic.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 6:03 PM
Update: I customised his cap. Not quite there though.
Screenshots