Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 4:53 AM Last edited by njsims : 20th Jul 2015 at 3:18 PM. Reason: Specifying that this is a request
Default CC (CAS) No Longer linked to sim in CAW (and in game) - Help pls
I've made a world (my first), portered in families and all was well.
Then my world wouldn't load in game (error:"A serious error has occurred while loading my world. It is strongly recommended that you restart the application")
So I used junceda's method and my game loads beautifully.

I first noticed something was wrong when the household pictures wouldn't appear on the map.
Problem: All sims made in CAS with CC look ridiculous, they seem to have "reverted" to base game options (ex: woman now wears maternity/pj style dress in all categories, hair reverts to a base game style {some sims hair changed colour}. child has no pants, all outfits are a type of base game pj). All expansion items are fine.
Their photos (profile) match how I made them initially; until the game has been running for a couple minutes, then their pictures change to the "revert"

I figured maybe CAW couldn't read the CC (though everything was fine in game & EIG, proxies in CAW), so I used auntylynds resource .cfg.
Now all objects look nice in CAW, yet the sims are still reverted.

I could edit them all in CAS in EIG, but I'd like to avoid that heart attack.

How do I fix this?

Note: All cc works in worlds that are not my CAW world. Mods used are Mastercontroller and Porter (see no reason for these to interfere with anything; letting you know my resources)

Secondary problem (not pressing, likely unrelated) - Map toggles only show households that active family knows - is this normal?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 5:53 AM
Me just asking..are you sure that both your NRaas mods are up to date with your patch level?
The only time I had only households my family knew in mapview, was caused by this.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Me just asking..are you sure that both your NRaas mods are up to date with your patch level?
The only time I had only households my family knew in mapview, was caused by this.

Yup! All levels match
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 8:25 PM
I still need help on this guys. Has anyone encountered this before?