Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sugar Coma - 14 Formal Dresses

by bruno Posted 15th Apr 2007 at 9:54 PM

203 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 194 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 11:38 AM
While I find no fault with your textures as they are quite beautiful and well done, I deleted every last one of these during my in-game inspection. Sadly, this gorgeous set is ruined by a poor choice of meshes. The Peggy meshes gap on the sides of the skirts and, (when the sims move,) the garments rend in the middle of the skirts on the front. (The remaining dress was very nice and was deleted just because of personal tastes.) I hope that someday you will update this set with better meshes. I would love to have these textures in my game.
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 12:48 AM
These are gorgeous! Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:38 AM
beautiful work as always.
#79 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:38 AM
amzing dresses! was wondering if you realized that your sims you like merideth, christine and Cali from greys anatomy when they were trying on wedding dresses. i luv that show...anyways GREAT dresses!
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 4:59 PM
Wow! This is amazing! They are all beautiful! Thanks
Instructor
#81 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 1:10 PM
I will be honest i hate downloading clothing that requires Peggy's meshes because her heels are horrible. But I did get a few of your outfits. Thank you
Test Subject
#82 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM
you got talent!! Thank you for these outfits They're gorgeous
Test Subject
#83 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
These are so beautiful!!
Need... Q-Xpress... NOW!!

Cant' download them =(
But i'll download every single one as soon as i can!!

We're up all night to get Loki!
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:48 PM
these are so beautiful! thanks so much for sharing. :D

i'm mesmerized by the picture that's in my mind
Field Researcher
#85 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:48 PM
These are all really beautiful!

Thanks bunches
~Roxanne
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 1:47 AM
Yes I must agree. I don't have the greatest graphic card but the base mesh kills it. Beautiful from the outside though. Really beautiful.
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 11:01 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Aug 2007 at 1:43 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Brilliant! Thank you so much! They're absolutely beautiful!
Instructor
#88 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:27 PM
Love all of them, as will the lucky female Sims who will be wearing them to weddings, dates, and annual events. Thanks so much Bruno, your the best!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 12:06 AM
Thanks these are awesome, and thanks for making the links directly to the meshes that helps finding them a lot easier.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#90 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 5:07 PM
I cant get the meshes from peggysims has the site changed or something?
Test Subject
#91 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 3:59 PM
Absolutely beautiful, thank you. I really like the girl's (that's closest) hair. Where might we be able to find that?
Test Subject
#92 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sanjerra
Yeah, that`s nice but am i the only one who had a problem with White Satin Crystal Dress? I`m not sure the mesh is right one because the dress didn`t appear! And I`ve got the maxis grey one instead!

That happened to me to... First I tought I had to download it again, but when I clicked on the picture, it looked normal. Still the grey dress shows on every one exept two of the browns, but they are still there.

And I just want to say; bruno the dresses ar some of the most beautiful I have seen all my life, in Sims2 and real life
An it would be really great if you could re-color the pink organza dress so it would look like the green dress Lucia Micarelli had on Josh Grobans Closer Tour... If you can find a picture of it it would be raelly great

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Test Subject
#93 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 4:20 PM
Awesome!! thanks a lot they're really great.

[*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´A twinkle in the night sky far far away...*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:25 PM
Oh, absolutely lovely. Thank you so much!

do the ska
Test Subject
#95 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:41 AM
These are beautiful! i hope you can come out with more of such dresses in the future. However, i have a probelm. In game, all the dresses look like a floorlength plain black gown when previewed in the CAS. only when i click on them doe the real dress show on my sim, and certain dresses can't be worn by my sim. Despite all this, i still love your work! it DEFINETELY deserves to be a featured upload! =)
Test Subject
#96 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 5:50 AM
These are all so gorgeous and charming, I can't wait to make some new people!

What's still unwritten, you can erase.
Test Subject
#97 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 11:25 PM
the peggsbody meshes are no longer available
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:55 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Dec 2007 at 8:54 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Looooovvvee it! Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation!

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:22 AM
*IMPORTANT*
I have found that the mesh that you really need is listed as Mesh 32, but the file within it is mesh0033. The meshes in the files are messed up in peggysims2.

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Test Subject
#100 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 12:02 PM
Sorry Bruno. I just read that you don't do requests. But it would still be great if someone els could do it

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Page 4 of 9