Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winged Wuffums - Default Fur Accessories for Dogs!

by Klinny Posted 10th Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM by Klinny

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Instructor
#26 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:23 AM
Awesome, thank you! It opens new possibilities, like a pet dragon or gargoyle, definitely a great addition to the download folder.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:22 AM
Omg?! beautiful..LOVEEE IT..thank you so much:* ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:46 AM
Omg, these are just TOO cute! ^-^ A turly original and adorable idea <3
Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:27 PM
A new item for Pets eh? A very original and really cool looking one at that. Goodbye Poodle, hello awesome winged Dogs. Thank you. This rocks.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:16 PM
Wow!! Just think, you have created new possiblities for other modders :-D Been dying for some accessories for pets and here you are ^.^

*hugz*
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:21 PM
Wow! That is so cool! Winged dogs? Amazing, great work!
#32 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 2:23 PM
I haven't seen anything like this....amazing...deserves a feature!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:38 PM
Wonderful Work Klinny! I never use the poodle fur so I'm deffinately going to download this!

-gasps- It sort of reminds me of the Catwings books! I wish the cats had a poodle accessories so they could have wicked wings like this!

Hmm... I'm a dork.

But... wonderful work, Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:41 PM Last edited by JLonier : 10th Jul 2007 at 6:19 PM. Reason: is a thanks
OMG THIS IS AWESOME!
(screams)

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:05 PM
I LOVE these!
I've been waiting for some cc for pets, there is hardly any out there.
Thanks SO SO SO much, you rock!

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:53 PM
Lol, I can't believe I've begged for this in the create Chat, and when you finally uploaded it, I almost missed it. I LOVE IT!!! Poodles are boring, but winged dogs are so cool!!! Thank you very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:44 AM
These are awesome! Something to make my family's dog look more like them!

Come see my creations at evielovesims
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:08 AM
Thank you again everyone, I'm glad to hear that you guys like my doggy wings! ^-^

loveangelmusicbaby - Thanks for the suggestion! Custom collars are definately something to think about, and something I'll be researching a bit more

tish85 - The reason I will not be making anything for the cats is due to the fact that they only have two fur accessories: the face fur and the body fur, neither of which I'd be willing to replace. If I can convert these to non-defaults, however, then that's a completely different story
Inventor
#39 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:43 AM Last edited by JLonier : 11th Jul 2007 at 2:34 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Good job my friend XD Very nice AND! I love the main dog model he's super cute!
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 3:36 AM
OMG! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for these wings! I can't believe that Maxis made it so hard to accessorise the animals! It seems stupid. These are gorgeous - thanks so much for them.

Curiousity was framed, ignorance killed the cat.
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 4:11 AM
This is great, but I am not sure how to get some of the colors, like the bright red, is there somewhere to get recolors of the base coats? Thank you for all your hard work and time that you spent in making these wings and thank you for sharing them.
Take care and Happy Simming.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blackdragonlady
This is great, but I am not sure how to get some of the colors, like the bright red, is there somewhere to get recolors of the base coats? Thank you for all your hard work and time that you spent in making these wings and thank you for sharing them.

The funky coat colors are ones that have been unlocked in-game. To unlock the colors, you can have your pets get jobs and then get them promoted. Or, you can get the unlock codes from Here.
Forum Resident
#43 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:32 PM
it's ok Klinny,i understand!and congrats to be feautured,well deserwed!hugs
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 3:29 PM
This is the coolest thing I've ever seen....O_O

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klinny
The funky coat colors are ones that have been unlocked in-game. To unlock the colors, you can have your pets get jobs and then get them promoted. Or, you can get the unlock codes from Here.

Thank you so much, I haven't played around much with pets yet so I didn't realize, again thanks for letting me know and for the link to the codes.
Great job on these and a well deserved featured item, I hope that in the future you will be able to make these for cats but until then thanks for making our dogs so much more interesting.
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
THis is it. This is the big leap in pets mods that I've been waiting for; now my dream of a Red XIII (AKA Nanaki) from Final Fantasy VII in TS2 may finally be realized! ^^
Instructor
#47 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:25 PM Last edited by Sims2Lvr005 : 11th Jul 2007 at 7:18 PM.
Very unique, nice work! Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:48 PM
I was really pleased when I saw these at first, but then I saw that they were a .rar and...I don't have winrar. T_T
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:28 PM
This is absolutely fantastic! I have wanted wings for my pets forever and just figured it couldn't be done! Very well done! Thank you for taking the time to figure out how to do this.The only problem is now my sim kitties are jealous and are threating to rebel.

The British Goth, you can download Q express from this site and it will install the files for you. You may have to move them into another folder manually if you keep your downloads organised. Or you can download WinRAR for free, just Google it.

Though I go to you
ceaselessly along dream paths,
the sum of those trysts
is less than a single glimpse
granted in the waking world.

-Ono no Komachi
Test Subject
#50 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:43 PM
Wow, what a great idea! These are soo cool!
Page 2 of 4