Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Steamed Elegance: Steampunk Robots and Crafter Station

by whitewaterwood Posted 3rd Jan 2010 at 9:50 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2010 at 10:39 PM by whitewaterwood

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 8:17 PM
I adore Streampunk stuff this is great!!!

(^_^)b
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 9:12 PM
I'm not into Steampunk, but I adore these recolours, I prefer them so much more than the original maxis colours! Thanks so much whitewaterwood (:

Instructor
#28 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 5:11 PM
What a great idea! I think I might use them for my medieval hood. Robot crafting tables may stick out a bit, but at least now the looks blend in! Thank you very much, it looks really beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 7:03 AM
This is beautifully done. I don't know why I didn't have this in my game before - it's just perfect for my eccentric gentleman inventor. Dr Io is going to go spastic with glee.
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 4:13 AM
I downloaded your lovely crafting station but unfortunately I've run into a problem.
When I place the object on a lot the time freezes. If I sell the object everything goes back to normal.
Any suggestions? I would LOVE to be able to use this.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 8:51 PM
If I had a million of whatever money you use, I'd give them to you as a huge thank you for making these recolours. I've been looking for ages!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th May 2011 at 8:18 AM
I had the same problem GrooveyGirl786 described, was using the cloned recolor. As soon as I place the item on a lot time refuses to move until I remove it.

“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.” (The Rhinoceros)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 19th May 2013 at 11:13 PM
More Stesampunk... pleasssse :lovestruc
Page 2 of 2