Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#276 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Your post stated that you are in effect stressed by having/wanting to read all the old threads and you ended it with a help sign. So I simply was saying if wanted just play what you like and not worry about all the old threads and in many cases outdated information.

But if you want to do that, it is your time and we cannot help you.

Okay, so I see we're having a bit of a miscommunication thing goin' on due to the fact that this is the internet and tone is hard to detect, but me being "stressed" by the community threads is a joke. I'm perfectly fine cruising the general Sims threads because they're just people talking about the games, the whole me getting whiplash thing was in nothing but jest, my friend. I am in no need of help whatsoever.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#277 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 8:31 PM
"Sims III" is the best game in the principle PC series. It blows every other game out of the water. I never went back to "Sims II", much less "Sims I", again. Now, seven years later, I still have not played "Sims IV"; I got it for five bucks on the Steam Launcher Program.

-------

Jesus loves you and died for you!

Your resident prude! A pox on all who remove the "censor blurs" on showering (etc.) Sims!
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 13th Dec 2020 at 10:06 PM
Now, I wouldn't say Sims 3 is the best, but if I had to choose between the base games of all the installments I would choose Sims 3. It seems like it has the most complete experience without all the expansion packs.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Test Subject
#279 Old 15th Dec 2020 at 11:13 PM
The downfall? No way.... TS3 has its shortcomings but it is still a very solid and enjoyable game. TS2 will always be my fave, but I don't have it installed now because times move on and it would be too much work managing all of my households in TS3 and TS4 on top of more from TS2. But do I install it every once in a blue moon? Heck yeah!

That being said... I think EA is mainly responsible for the downfall of The Sims right now. Maxis has left the chat and boy do we see it.... The Simmers are also responsible for the downfall of the game because we are loyal to a fault. We continue to buy and consume these half-baked games they throw at us and EA doesn't take us seriously. The Sims should be sold to another gaming company.... Then we would see a change.
Lab Assistant
#280 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 6:32 AM
I feel TS3 is a bit downfall compared to TS2, especially with the "always new happening in game". In TS2 almost all of events took time and places randomly. And the death possibilities is also bigger in TS2 (lol i always wanted to murder my sim haha). TS3 win in "customize everything", even though im lazy to do that.

TS3 has a better trait and what u can do in each traits. I also liked how EA try to simulate all of the town, even though its story progression is buggy and bad. Now Im played TS3 much more than TS2, even tho i must deal with the lag.

TS4? Im never played it. But considering how its neigborhood view is similar to TS1 with less realistic graphics, I think i dont like it. Maybe if EA giving TS4 for free, I will try to played it.
Page 12 of 12