Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Custom Career: Law (From the Sims 2: Seasons). Fulltime.

by ElliotDX Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 2:45 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 11:52 PM by ElliotDX : To update files.

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 12:16 PM
wow!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by martiniolive88
NO, it does not work for patch 1.63, or more.

Good to know. It sucks, I want this career for my Sims so bad.

If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will END you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 6:13 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 10:45 PM
Default Hope I'm not too late
Quote: Originally posted by Charlotte Coco
Can anyone please tell me how to use the NRaas Career Mod? I already search that, but never find it. And where is the link for the mod? Please help!!!! Thanks

I too was confused at first since it wasn't exactly easy to find what people were talking about (since it's mentioned as if it's common knowledge in most cases) however you need to go here and download all patches on that page. The main one if the featured one (it's obviously the main) yet the others are needed as well for certain aspects detailed in the main one. What it'll do is make it so that all of the career mods you download will be able to work without interfering with each other.

Hope I'm not to late to be of some help ^^'
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Mar 2024 at 9:57 AM
I was directed here as a suggestion by PJSIMS "Take Sims to Court" mod.

I can confirm after downloading all NRaas Career Mod modules and the master that irrespective of that fact this mod is either conflicting with one of my other mods or simply doesn't work for me on v1.67

I also have too many other mods I prefer to try and diagnose if this mod has an issue and is causing me a problem or if it's generally conflicting with one of the others, regardless I thought I'd leave a comment here as the test subject before me led me to believe that I had not downloaded all the necessary modules.

BAD TEST SUBJECT! BAD!
Page 4 of 4