Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2626 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 5:43 PM
Just some misc photos of 'The Beginning of Pleasantview'

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2627 Old 18th Jan 2022 at 8:01 PM
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2628 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 3:46 PM

These two have decided to eat dinner outdoors for...some reason.

The first day at the town's new school is going well. Samantha Ottomas is still meeting her new class.

Sanjay is excited to become a father.

David and Celeste just got engaged, so to celebrate, they have a pillow fight, of course.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#2629 Old 24th Jan 2022 at 11:08 PM

I've never seen a sim autonomously primp as much as Alfred does. First thing he decided to do after waking up. Jenson doesn't seem to mind though.
Top Secret Researcher
#2630 Old 25th Jan 2022 at 4:37 PM

A little teen romance blossoms between Sharla Ottomas and Isaiah Gavigan.

The same goes for Gabriella Newson and Justin Kim. I think this is an excellent match--he's about the only one who can handle her.

The Ottomas kids enjoy the playground at the park.

As the last one awake tonight, Peter gets some cleaning done, none the wiser that his mother is watching.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Instructor
#2631 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 5:29 PM
Well, the game just generated Coldwater's business reporter, named Berjes Taylor. I was confused when he first walked on the lot because I most definitely did not create him but I think he suits his name so I don't feel tempted to make him over actually.

Not sure what exactly he's reviewing as we were only open long enough for Neve to walk to the sign to close it (and me set visitor controller and all that)

Maybe he's reviewing my decision to put the lingerie right next to the door
Top Secret Researcher
#2632 Old 29th Jan 2022 at 6:14 PM

Somehow I skipped a day at the Ottomas household so I had to play two in a row. Peter hugs Sharla one last time before she goes off to college--he has to leave for work and won't be here to see her off.

Now the only Ottomas kids left in the house are these four. Though Tommy will be a teenager before too long.

Gavin and Ginger Newson are off to college on the same day, so the others have a family dinner of four that night.

Mary Gavigan takes a break from fixing up her latest car to say hello to a friendly little stray.

Forum Resident
#2633 Old 31st Jan 2022 at 11:05 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 1st Feb 2022 at 1:09 AM.
Blue McBunny and his Cassidy's...
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2634 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 5:43 PM

One of the first customers at Tara Kat's new cat cafe decides to...do some gardening. Not complaining.

Justin Kim has a party of his teenage friends.

Which soon turns into just him and Gallagher Newson having a pillow fight in the rain.

Bryan Roseland greets his best friend.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2635 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 3:42 PM
Carpool helicopter manages to take out a telephone pole, lamp post and passing sim's neck in one go.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2636 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 4:14 PM

The Travellers decided to open a tearoom above their trailer. So far it's been a success.

Lilly Cooke tells Julian that she's pregnant. Right away he's quite excited. (If she has a boy, I'm definitely naming him Cole.)

This is...not what one should play soccer in.

Ryan Wheeler walked by the cat cafe, and Tara immediately forgot everything else in the world.

Mad Poster
#2637 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 5:23 PM
And now, everything you need to know about sex (disclaimer: only the perverted sex found in the Sims)
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2638 Old 3rd Feb 2022 at 6:57 PM
Lacuna Delta census:
500 sims
37 pets/ strays
1 Bigfoot
1 zombie
1,286 gnomes
1 Sim Sample

Crime rate: inordinately high (Murders: 0; Knife crime: 0; Car theft: 0; Gnome theft: 1,286 per week)

Crime solve rate: 0
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2639 Old 6th Feb 2022 at 10:35 PM
Sofa spotters gather to study a rare leather specimen:

Queue logic:

Ever feel like you are being watched?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2640 Old 18th Feb 2022 at 10:30 AM
So I have been playing a lot with the original Broke family... here is Brandi as an elder with her three sons, all adults.

They have all been working hard and now live together in a family mansion

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2641 Old 18th Feb 2022 at 12:33 PM
@ichigo2006 That's lovely, seeing that family have a good life! Did they buy a new lot, or did you rebuild on the trailer lot?

Lots of random images from my main neighbourhood recently:

Field Researcher
#2642 Old 18th Feb 2022 at 6:31 PM
This post is dedicated to Trinity Marshall from Riverside. She starts the game as a toddler crying and screaming because she is about to go in aspiration failure. She has one (1) nice personality point and 5 or 6 playful. In my opinion, she is the closer to a "bully" we can get in the sims. Growing up she is hilarious to watch

1. Daydreaming about Don Lothario??? The expression on her face tells me only one thing: she is plotting his demise
2, 3 and 4. She seemed to enjoy a little too much playing cops and robbers with her twin brother, Lawrence. Especially the part where she "kills" him (they were BFFs though!)
5 and 6. Giving a noggie to poor Lawrence (Lawrence has 6 or 7 nice personality points, her perfect "victim"!)
7. And she "waves" at him right after
8. The next day she starts to argue with him out of nowhere
9. Later on, Alex Baxter literally "barged' into the house to see his BFF Lila who was leaving for college. After Lila left, Trinity "chatted" with him! (Yeap! That's her face when she... chats )
10 and 11. Of cource, Alex had to get his noogies too! At first, the way he holds her by the hips (his dad is Don Baxter after all ) made me think that he wouldn't be pissed at her but I was wrong.
12 and 13. To change the subject she decided to "gossip" with him... about her BFF, Pauline Aspir

I didn't even have to play. I just sat back and watched her LMAO at her antics...
Lab Assistant
#2643 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@ichigo2006 That's lovely, seeing that family have a good life! Did they buy a new lot, or did you rebuild on the trailer lot?

I moved them from the trailer lot - left it in the neighbourhood for posterity
#2644 Old 27th Feb 2022 at 6:46 PM
Default Sometimes, I'm very easy to amuse...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2645 Old 27th Feb 2022 at 9:34 PM
I've been starting to remove my old buyable soap displays in preparation for installing an updated version of them.I also tested out other installed CC.
Screenshots
Instructor
#2646 Old 2nd Mar 2022 at 12:18 AM
Default random
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2647 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 2:13 AM
Here's me setting up for a new town.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2648 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 8:22 PM Last edited by grammapat : 12th Mar 2022 at 5:45 PM.
Default moar
Guy in college uses crystal ball to find his true love...and he gets this guy?girl? pretending to be a pirate--I guess he's gay, and likes weird.
====
Never saw laying down to "hang out".
And stray cats on a community lot. Handy to take a female cat there and hope a male walks by...with a cheat I can make the female pregnant.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2649 Old 15th Mar 2022 at 5:27 PM

Bradi Broke was cheering on Beau while potty training him. Love the expression on her face.
Test Subject
#2650 Old 18th Mar 2022 at 2:56 AM
Just started a legacy challenge for the first time with an empty hood. My founder ended up with a lifetime want of being a city planner so that does work a bit flavor/story wise .
Screenshots
Page 106 of 120