Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 8:36 PM Last edited by Simplicity : 4th Sep 2021 at 7:49 PM.
Default WCIF this shirt?
Hi Everyone,

New to the forums on here but I was messaged yesterday to see if I knew where to find this shirt; I know this is a shirt that was used in Aurorasims generations LP, but I do not know the creator of the shirt. I thought it was one by Chisimi but it is a different shirt. Any ideas where to find this one?

UPDATE: It was located here: https://mvenger.wixsite.com/walkini...epherd-s-blouse
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 7:37 AM
Did you message Aurorasims? From what I have seen she is very responsive, it may even be in one of her CC hunt videos.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Did you message Aurorasims? From what I have seen she is very responsive, it may even be in one of her CC hunt videos.

I didn't end up messaging Aurorasims, and I had looked through her cc videos but I ended up finding the blouse! Thank you though!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 11:39 PM
@nitromon they put a link at the end of the original post.