Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

sHoNi's Vampire Overhaul - [Island Paradise Update! Please redownload! New functionalities added!]

by shoni89P Posted 21st Nov 2010 at 2:53 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2013 at 1:30 PM by shoni89P : Update for 1.55 & Island Paradise EP + added new functionalities

578 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 386 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 24
Lab Assistant
#501 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 10:47 AM
Does this work with patch 1.57?
Test Subject
#502 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 10:30 AM
Just double asking what Hmmfomtgal asked earlier if this is compatible with the Vampire Powers 2.0? I really like the features listed for this mod, but I also want to add the bat teleport, and better mind control powers from the other mod as well.

ref: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=489366
Lab Assistant
#503 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 8:47 AM
@ lordvalinar
I've long used both together and its never caused me any problems, I think they are compatible. The dashboard shows no problems with the combination, either.
THANKS POST
#504 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 1:00 AM
Thanks for all the updates. Sadly it doesnt seem to work with 1.57 and I miss the mod very much. Hope we'll get an update soon :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#505 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 5:58 AM
It always bugged me that vampires needed permission to feed on Sims...it kind of ruined the fun of having a vampire Sim if you couldn't run around snacking on everyone. Thanks so much for this mod!!
Test Subject
#506 Old 25th Sep 2013 at 1:04 PM
Thank you for updating this mod. I remember using it some years ago and that I was quite happy with it. Thanks again for not throwing this mod away.
Lab Assistant
#507 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 11:32 PM
the vampire bites do not seem to work the game still makes vampire at least be a friend with a sim before they let you bite them. I am using full vampire overhaul no sparkle.
Test Subject
#508 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 11:29 PM
Does not work with into the future
Test Subject
#509 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 1:03 AM
To be specific, whenever my vampire sim tries to use the "Fly Around" option with the Jet Pack it resets. I have the full Vampire pack so I couldn't break it down further. Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#510 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DLSpurlock
To be specific, whenever my vampire sim tries to use the "Fly Around" option with the Jet Pack it resets. I have the full Vampire pack so I couldn't break it down further. Hope this helps.

I have been having the same Issue
Test Subject
#511 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 4:27 AM
I have the same jetpack problem, and was able to narrow it down to being a problem with both the buffs and the buffs-no sparkle sections of the mod. I do not have the "no v's" section so I can't confirm that it works or not, but I am going to assume it is just the two buff mods. I hope this helps!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#512 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 8:14 PM
yep same here, jetpack gives me an error, i really truly adore this mod and it makes my vamps awesome, I so hate to have to do without it
Lab Assistant
#513 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 12:06 PM Last edited by anthony5000f : 2nd Nov 2013 at 10:10 PM.
this spit version seems to cause the jet pack Error reset: sHoNi's _Vampire_Overhaul_Buffs_No_Sparkle this spit version is causing the plumbot motives: sHoNi's_Vampire_Overhaul_Thirst These are the only mod features that are causing issues. hope this helps shoni89P. the other spit versions seems to work fine. the Full versions are do not work since they include the thirst and buffs no sparkle features.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#514 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 5:51 AM
Guys, relax. The mod is currently incompatible for into the future. so relax and wait for Shoni to update it.
Field Researcher
#515 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
this spit version seems to cause the jet pack Error reset: sHoNi's _Vampire_Overhaul_Buffs_No_Sparkle this spit version is causing the plumbot motives: sHoNi's_Vampire_Overhaul_Thirst These are the only mod features that are causing issues. hope this helps shoni89P. the other spit versions seems to work fine. the Full versions are do not work since they include the thirst and buffs no sparkle features.

As far as I know, Occults aren't supposed to use jetpacks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#516 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 2:22 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for to make playing vampires fun!

My game is only patched through 1.38 however, and I only have expansions through generations. Would the full package still work with my game, or is there a way to download an older version?
Test Subject
#517 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 7:17 AM
Hey guys. I'm having an issue here. It just doesn't work while the only mods i have installed are the Nraas debug and decensor and the nointro. It doesn't appear in the packages list at game startup. I have tried (many times) deleting the cache files and quadruple-checked i did everything right, though i am not a complete newbie at applying games mods. I tried the mods alone (without the Nraas mods mentioned) and both the all-in-one alternative and the buffs-no-sparkle alone.
I'm running TS3 Deluxe (Island Paradise + 70's 80's 90's stuff and nothing after) under version 1.55. Can anyone give me any light? Thanks in advance!

"A Vingança nunca é plena. Mata a alma e envenena." (Sr. Madruga)
Field Researcher
#518 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ludgerbrink
Hey guys. I'm having an issue here. It just doesn't work while the only mods i have installed are the Nraas debug and decensor and the nointro. It doesn't appear in the packages list at game startup. I have tried (many times) deleting the cache files and quadruple-checked i did everything right, though i am not a complete newbie at applying games mods. I tried the mods alone (without the Nraas mods mentioned) and both the all-in-one alternative and the buffs-no-sparkle alone.
I'm running TS3 Deluxe (Island Paradise + 70's 80's 90's stuff and nothing after) under version 1.55. Can anyone give me any light? Thanks in advance!

"A Vingança nunca é plena. Mata a alma e envenena." (Sr. Madruga)

We need to be patient, he'll get to updating it eventually
Lab Assistant
#519 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 9:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawab
We need to be patient, he'll get to updating it eventually
Yea Probably in a year or so oh well
Field Researcher
#520 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawab
As far as I know, Occults aren't supposed to use jetpacks.

Says who? EA? I don't see why this statement should be true. Jetpacks are for all Sims who want to use them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#521 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 3:04 PM
Quite enjoying this mod! Thanks! (:
Test Subject
#522 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 5:30 AM
Default 1.63 compatibility
Quote: Originally posted by visa2012
Does not work with into the future

some parts of this mod still work with Into The Future. You may still use altar, bite and npc powers but I hope it will be updated soon bec I really like this mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#523 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 11:42 AM
Hi there, Thank you for your awesome mod, it works great. I am however having trouble with the thirst mod. I have the separate mods, and when i install the thirst overhaul, the battery and maintenance motives go blank (the bar is still there but no fill) after taking the mod out of the game the motives go back to normal with the green bar, but as soon as i put it back in again it goes blank once again. Any ideas??
Lab Assistant
#524 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weebl_101
Hi there, Thank you for your awesome mod, it works great. I am however having trouble with the thirst mod. I have the separate mods, and when i install the thirst overhaul, the battery and maintenance motives go blank (the bar is still there but no fill) after taking the mod out of the game the motives go back to normal with the green bar, but as soon as i put it back in again it goes blank once again. Any ideas??
The Creator has no yet updated those mod components. just use the split versions of the compatible mods. because it beats going back to vampires who are mortal, have tattoos and who burn up in sunlight
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#525 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 4:59 AM
Thank you for your hard work on making the Vampires better for Sim play.
Page 21 of 24