Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Singer Career (Updated for Island Living)

by xTheLittleCreator Posted 4th Apr 2018 at 9:22 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2019 at 9:42 AM by xTheLittleCreator

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xTheLittleCreator
Thank you! No you do not need to :D

Would you be able to add a version with the singing skill? Otherwise this just seems like another regular music career...
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:36 AM
Please update for the July 31st patch! This is one of my favourite careers! Thank you for the work you do! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:12 AM
Thanks for the update!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:40 PM
Hartelijk dank voor de update. Thank you very much for the update.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#55 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:03 PM
Thank you for the update!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosesareredtoo
I don't think this career is working with the new patch 1.45.62.1020

This might be true. However I won't update untill the next patch update in november bc The Sims Team is upgrading to Python 3
Test Subject
#57 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 9:22 PM
What if in my country there is a variety of nouns so some nouns have a male ending and others have a female ending. How to separate it?
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:24 AM
Just mentioning that the career is paying 0$ per hour for me, on all the tiers. I don't know why.
Test Subject
#59 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmaraBellaGirl
Just mentioning that the career is paying 0$ per hour for me, on all the tiers. I don't know why.

This is due to the most recent patch. All custom careers have to be updated, but I think most creators used Neia's career tool to create their careers. Neia's been on bed rest and unable to update the tool, so we'll need to be patient until she's able to update it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 12:30 PM
Thank you so much for updating this career. My sim can now go on with her singing career.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:04 PM
Thank you! I'm glad this career is back! I was just wondering if this career makes you gain fame works with the fame system.. Does getting higher in this give you fame?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 10th Dec 2018 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Saelpher
Thank you! I'm glad this career is back! I was just wondering if this career makes you gain fame works with the fame system.. Does getting higher in this give you fame?

As far as I know, it doesn´t help you get furtur in the fame system. Atleast not when you practice singing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#63 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 9:00 PM
YES! This is exactly what I was looking for! Hopefully, when the creator is feeling better (Get Well Soon, Honey!), they'll be able to make it so we gain fame with this career, too. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babydawl1880
YES! This is exactly what I was looking for! Hopefully, when the creator is feeling better (Get Well Soon, Honey!), they'll be able to make it so we gain fame with this career, too. Thanks again!

Hey,

I will need to look into this. I am really a modder.. Well not really that advanced. I can always ask around and see if someone would like to help me out
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Feb 2019 at 3:48 AM
Hello! I downloaded this and my microphone does not have the option to practice singing... what should I do?
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:34 PM
Hi, i am getting error reports suddenly while playing this career, i never had this before when playing this career. I tried all my mods one by one and this one gives the error. I have been playing this career often and never saw this happening before. It started when my sim was at work and the text from Vladislaus Straud was coming in. The one with Oh! you have a beautiful neck. When she comes back from work i get this report: A broken modification adds new or edits existing 'SingleActorAndObjectResolver' resolver function with incorrect data. <desyncdata>Exception when applying action &lt;StatisticAddRelationship &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.LTR_Friendship_Main'&gt; TunedInterval(lower_bound=-101.0, upper_bound=100.0), subject: ParticipantType.Actor target:ParticipantType.OwnerSim&gt; for loot &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.loot_SackLunch_RelGain'&gt; (ValueError: Trying to use SingleActorAndObjectResolver with something that is not supported: ParticipantType.Affordance)&#xD; I do not know if this error is because the patch from februari 21 or if it has something to do with Vladislaus. Maybe you can find what causes the problem?
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 10:56 PM
I just thought of trying something else. I removed the sack lunch out of her inventory and now i did not get an error, so it wasn't Vladislaus but the Sack lunch in her inventory altough i don't understand what that has to do with sims 4 tuning instances LTR_Friendship_Main.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pallies656602
I just thought of trying something else. I removed the sack lunch out of her inventory and now i did not get an error, so it wasn't Vladislaus but the Sack lunch in her inventory altough i don't understand what that has to do with sims 4 tuning instances LTR_Friendship_Main.

Hey,

Have you switched the Neia's File with a new file? If you haven't yet, try this first. If it doesn't change anything let me know
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 8:37 PM
Hi, Sorry it took so long. I have changed Neia's common file with the new one. I used the link that was in the comments section with your ice-skater career. Unfortunately it didn't change a thing. Still getting the same error as soon as she gets back from work. If she doesn't have the lunchsack in her inventory nothing happens but when she does i get the error. So i'm guessing my sim just can't bring any lunch or dinner to work and needs to use the cantine at work. LOL!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pallies656602
Hi, Sorry it took so long. I have changed Neia's common file with the new one. I used the link that was in the comments section with your ice-skater career. Unfortunately it didn't change a thing. Still getting the same error as soon as she gets back from work. If she doesn't have the lunchsack in her inventory nothing happens but when she does i get the error. So i'm guessing my sim just can't bring any lunch or dinner to work and needs to use the cantine at work. LOL!

Hey,

I recently updated this career and it should work fine now
Field Researcher
#71 Old 22nd Mar 2019 at 9:01 PM
So, this works with latest patch, 1.50.67.1020 Strangerville, right?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
So, this works with latest patch, 1.50.67.1020 Strangerville, right?

Hey,

Neia updated her tool, so I am updating now
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 12:26 PM
Hi there! Do you reckon you could tweak the career a little bit so that it needs the singing skill as well? I was surprise to not see it in the requirements to be honest... I'm guessing it's for it to be base game compatible...
Anyways, if you have the time that'd be great!
Also, I wanted to ask you if there are daily tasks and random work events?

Cheers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Hi there! Do you reckon you could tweak the career a little bit so that it needs the singing skill as well? I was surprise to not see it in the requirements to be honest... I'm guessing it's for it to be base game compatible...
Anyways, if you have the time that'd be great!
Also, I wanted to ask you if there are daily tasks and random work events?

Cheers

Hey,

Yeah, this career was made for base game. I might try it to make a new one with the singing skill (but, I can't make any promises, work is caught up to me, I hope you understand)
There are no daily tasks so far, I am still trying to figure this out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 9th Oct 2019 at 9:44 PM
thanks!!!!!
Page 3 of 4