Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whee! Pixie Multitude!

by Enayla Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 9:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM by Enayla

232 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 10
Instructor
#26 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:49 PM
These skins are amazing! How do you do it! I wish you all the best and I hope you have a speedy recovery

Thanks again for creating such wonderful skintones, they truly do brighten up my game and take the sims2 to a whole new level.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Field Researcher
#27 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:59 PM
Wow great Enayla skins are back !
I'm quite in love with your art and your skins, lol
Now I'll clean up my skins and will use only yours, those are perfect !
Thank you very much ! And have a nice recovery too
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:00 PM
thank you sooo much for the new skintones!!
LOVE them all!
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:23 PM
Well, now... this is tooooooo much... I am going to have to buy some more memory, or my game will stop running from Enayla's work. Thanks a million for your skins... I am faithfully sticking to yr skins only... I don't have enough words to express my admiration of your work...
Scholar
#30 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:33 PM
There would never be enough pixie skins in my download folder
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:30 PM
So, my favorite creator is back. Thank you so much for these skins, they are truly awesome, as are all of your creations (not only the custom content for The Sims2 :P). Get well, `cause we need you here at MTS. Hugs and kisses.
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 2:57 AM
Gorgeous work Enayla! My sims are going to look stunning; thank you!
Cult Leader
#33 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:01 AM
Beautiful work. These are all gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:43 AM
Enayla,

actually, i have been worried about you since after reading your update to your website saying you where ill, i hope you get well, good luck. But on the flip side the skins are very very nice. I love the pixie eddition you have so wondefully blossomed up. I love the freckled...and actually i am so obsessed with you i have most of those skins becuase i hunted them down at small forums you released. Love the fall one. Good luck and i cant wait to see more.

~DJ
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 6:09 AM
Enayla:
You are a master artist. I hope, too, that this will prove theraputic for you and you get well soon.
Life is a series of hills and valleys, when you in a valley then look forward to the next hill.
Be well soon.

The three greatest gifts in life are: The gift of Love; The gift of Life: The gift of Laughter!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:21 AM
Very well done! They're lovely.
Your skins are the most well-used in my game =]

On a sidenote, I hope you've had a good recovery.
#37 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:06 AM
OMG how did i miss this thread, YOU BACK, WOW thanks Enayla, you make the best skins in the whole of the sims community, please make more , we all love you.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 9:36 AM
Oh excellent!I was wondering when you were going to upload some new ones!
I really like the subtle colour differences in these,and will download straight away!
Hope you feel better soon,too.
Test Subject
#39 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:51 AM
^.^ I loved the chocolate one... thank you.
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:47 AM
This is amazing!! thank you. i´ll hope you get better soon<3
Instructor
#41 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 12:11 PM
Enayla, I think I love you. These are so amazing, they're beautiful... and it's really great to see you back. (I only ever use your skins! [/suckup]) I hope you get better soon, too. Thank you so much for these!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:36 PM
awwww you're back!
*does happy dance*
i simply LOVE your work!
it is PERFECTION!
hope you get well real soon!
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 3:57 PM
I hope you get well soon! Thank you for the skins, their beautiful!
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 3:59 PM
Please, get well soon, Enayla! I love these skintones and I downloaded all of them! I have every single one of your tones in my game. My poor computer can't take much more. XP Thank you for uploading these!
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 4:28 PM
I am so glad you are back!Your skintones are amazing!
I really hope you 'll get well soon!Thank you so much Enayla.Once again,we are amazed by your talent!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 6:35 PM
Sorry to post again after thanking already but I was wondering - there are 10 pictures and descriptions but 11 files. I believe 'Pixie Crush' doesn't have a picture or description...? Is there a preview available for it? (I'm downloading it anyway though )
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:22 PM
YAY! You're back! ^^
These skins are amazing, just like all the rest.
Thank you so much for these!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 8:43 PM
WOW! I love all you skintones. Thank you so much! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#49 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:16 PM
These skintones are gorgeous! You did a great job! I love them and I love the freckles!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:12 PM
Thank you for the beautiful collection, Enayla!!!
Page 2 of 10