Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whee! Pixie Multitude!

by Enayla Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 9:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM by Enayla

232 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 10
Test Subject
#51 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:46 PM
Welcome Back!!! I have recently discovered your work, and i have fallen in love! You have talent that i only dream of. Thanks for the beautiful pixie skins, yours are the only ones i use. They add such life to my simmies.
I hope that you are feeling better soon. Thanks again.
Instructor
#52 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 5:26 AM
Uhm, these are amazing and beautiful, and I've just looked at them all in-game, but there is one, and only one, problem:
My female toddler sim with the Pixie Fall skin has an eyeball near her armpit. xD Otherwise, though, I haven't seen anything odd with these skins. ^^;''
And I already said this, but get well soon!
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 10:38 AM
Crush looks like the same skin as Rush, only without the scars.

Thanks for the skins. They're really great. Hope you feel better soon.
Instructor
#54 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:06 PM
I'm sad to hear your not well, I hope you feel better soon.
You should have some major karma points for gifting us with these amazing skins.
Thank you!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:25 PM Last edited by Touchstone : 11th Mar 2007 at 4:16 PM.
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! You aren't dead! Thank god (and save the queen)! Those skins are stunning, gorgeous, beautiful and I MUST have them all. I think the Flirt one is my favourite. Can't wait to try them out ingame. Never ever leave us alone again for such a long time! It made me sick. ;( But now your back and I'm you-know-how-happy. *giggles with joy*
Forgot to say: Get well soon!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:47 PM
These are SO fantastic! Please will anyone make these defaults???!!! Deserves to be featured

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:03 PM
Hi Enayla, so glad to see you're back and with such amazing skins. Not so good to hear you've been ill. Hope they sort that out for you and take care of yourself.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 6:24 PM
Oh, I'm fascinated. They're wonderful. I love them.

Just a request: Could you please make some skins in purple, blue and green, in lighter and darker tone, but without any decorative extras like the other pxie skins? It would be so fantastic!!

Greetz, simgirl24.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 9:40 PM
omg, I've almost missed this! They are amazing!! I really love all your creations (your site too!) This definitely deserves a feature!!!
Mad Poster
#60 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 1:41 AM
They are lovely. Thak you for sharing and hope you'll get well soon.
Test Subject
#61 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 2:54 AM
These, per usual, are amazing. I hope your health improves soon! You're in my thoughts!
Hyacinth
Test Subject
#62 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:18 AM
I really hope you feel better! D: sickness isn't fun at all

There seems to be a bit of an error of the Fall skin tone for toddlers, there is a face right in the middle of the chest x.x; I think you may have misnamed the face file or something. Just thought you should be aware if it :3
But man, these are great! really amazing, I always look forward to your stuff! I love the range you give us simmers :D
Test Subject
#63 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:25 AM
I'm so glad to see u again.I love your skins so much.THX! Get better soon^@^

喜欢苺ましまろ
Test Subject
#64 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:41 AM
Your AMAZING Enayla! Your the queen of skins! Thanks so much!

R.I.P Steve Irwin 1962~2006 CRIKEY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WWE Fan 4 Life!
Scholar
#65 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 12:50 PM
Grabbed these from the InSim a couple of days ago, and they look beautiful in game! Thanks for your work and effort Hope you get better soon
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 1:11 PM
Thank you SO much! We've missed you here! Hope you get well soon

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Field Researcher
#67 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:36 PM
Your skins are always gorgeous! I will enjoy using them, thank you!
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:59 PM
OH MY GOD! I have Never seen skins this good! Stunning work.
Scholar
#69 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 9:44 PM Last edited by Cee : 12th Mar 2007 at 9:59 PM.
You really are amazing. These are beautiful, thanks!

I pray you'll be feeling better soon. God bless you.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:17 PM
all your skins are lovely, thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:43 AM
I love these skins so much.

But i am making a set of my own skintones, and i have the face done but i am having a hard time with the body, do you hand paint your body completly.

i really hope you reply to this
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:13 AM
Simply breathtaking. Your skins always amaze me and never disappoint. I hope you feel better soon!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:26 AM
I don't know how it's possible I missed these until now, when I saw someone talking about them on S2C! I must have them, and you must make more! We all missed you here a lot and we're glad you're back! Get well soon please.

So much of your stuff is featured, it's not even funny! I don't know what I would do without all your skins... I even have them as defaults. Maxis should have hired you as the skintone maker before they released the game.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Test Subject
#74 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 6:31 AM
First of all I hope you get better soon and these are just wonderful! I want to make great skins too, someday haha. Thank you!!
-Lani
Field Researcher
#75 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:39 AM
you always come out with the best skins....and this one is truly amazing.
get better soon ya....

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Page 3 of 10