Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 6:28 PM
Default Frozen to Death and Paparazzi and Tourists
I am kinda worried about the Paparazzi dropping dead all over my front lawn. They are homeless and I kinda doubt they will have a spare change of clothes with them. The other sims like the zombies and the mailmen only stick around for short periods of time, but the paparazzi are always out there. Do you think they may be immune to freezing to death?

I also play the Nothing is Free challenge and my tourists spend about 12 hours a day exposed to the elements until I build them a building.

It's not that I love them, but I don't want them cramming lawns full of ghosts.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie
I am kinda worried about the Paparazzi dropping dead all over my front lawn. They are homeless and I kinda doubt they will have a spare change of clothes with them. The other sims like the zombies and the mailmen only stick around for short periods of time, but the paparazzi are always out there. Do you think they may be immune to freezing to death?

I also play the Nothing is Free challenge and my tourists spend about 12 hours a day exposed to the elements until I build them a building.

It's not that I love them, but I don't want them cramming lawns full of ghosts.

It seems everything else is designed to thwart any evil intent aimed at them, so I bet they're immune from freezing to death too.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 7:34 PM
l thought this about when I visit any lots with pools on, are sims just going to jump in to the pool randomly during winter?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 7:45 PM
Good thread OP. Now I am having evil thoughts.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 10:28 PM
The Papaz and Cash Register sims and Bartenders and some of the other Role sims have the Temperature motive locked, just as they have those other motives locked while on the job, so it won't make a difference to them if it is hot or cold, it won't affect them.
It says this in NpCRoles.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Eminence Grise
#6 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 4:01 AM
Interesting Shimrod

I would have guessed that all sims, including role sims, would be given outerwear, as well.

But I kinda prefer the idea of a lawn full of frozen paparazzi
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 1:51 PM
Yep, I assumed if a paparazo (sp?) were outside and it was cold they would just do their work in outerwear and spin out of it as soon as they got inside.