Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 1:44 PM
Default Can Custom Skin Tan also???
Hello all, I won't be getting my Season's Expansion pack until Friday...(Payday). And I'm wondering if any of you are using Custom skins, and if so does it tan? Will tan lines show? Or do I have to download a skin similar to my custom default skins with tan lines etc????
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 1:55 PM
I cannot answer this with 100% certainty but I would assume that the tan patterns are just overlay textures that get applied on top of whatever skin your Sim currently has.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 1:58 PM
First I need to know how sims get a sun- created tan? I don't see any interactions for laying on the ground, nothing in the loungers, nor the pool loungers.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
First I need to know how sims get a sun- created tan? I don't see any interactions for laying on the ground, nothing in the loungers, nor the pool loungers.

Hmm that's weird, because during the live chat, they definitely said our simmies would be able to lounge around at the beach and get tanned. That would suck, if the only way we could get tans would be from the tanning booth.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 2:07 PM
Maybe they were not out long enough. A rain storm came every day during the summer, lasting for a hour at a time. Sims run indoors if it starts raining. Wimps.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.