Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 6:40 AM
Default Can females get pregnant from abduction?
I was just hoping I could get a clear straight answer on this. When a Sim gets abducted can only the male Sims get pregnant? I've read various forums on the Alien's here and at the offical EA Sims 3 website and am getting conflicting answers on this. 1 of the guru's at EA posted that only males can get pregnant by abduction and added only human sim males at that. Other players have posted that they have had both male and female Sims both human and witch come back pregnant. Still others post that their females can only get pregnant by an Alien by befriending 1 and then use 'try for baby'.

As I was hoping to get some Alien babies from getting by female Sims abducted so I would really like to know. I currently can't get any of my Sims abducted male or female and the Aliens never seem to visit their homes or anywhere else -even with the new Alien abduction mod from here in my game- I can't use the befriend method. If females can't get pregnant from abduction I will stop trying to get them abducted so hard and try to fiind an Alien around town to befriend. Thanks for the help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 8:23 AM
Only males can get pregnant from being abducted. And only non-occult male sims. With a mod, you can manually add the unexpected weight gain moodlet to give a sim alien abduction pregnancy.
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 1:30 PM
Instead of reiterating what was said above, which is the answer to your question. I'll pipe in that the only sims I've had abducted so far are female sims. Which obviously do not return home pregnant. Though they return crying hysterically, they usually end up being best friends with their abductors. Go figure!

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 1:24 AM
I always thought this was unreasonable; I have the mod that allows female-abduction pregnancy. And zombie pregnancy...Going off to see if a female zombie can get abduction and probed..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelicScot
Though they return crying hysterically, they usually end up being best friends with their abductors. Go figure!

Stockholm syndrome much?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I always thought this was unreasonable; I have the mod that allows female-abduction pregnancy. And zombie pregnancy...Going off to see if a female zombie can get abduction and probed..

I haven't seen this mod, is it on this site?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chaosme
Only males can get pregnant from being abducted. And only non-occult male sims. With a mod, you can manually add the unexpected weight gain moodlet to give a sim alien abduction pregnancy.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. It was getting very frustrating with all the conflicting posts at EA and other forums. I think I have seen a couple of the mods that let you add moodlets. Sounds like that will be a faster way to go about it. Now to just figure out what male sim to mess with....
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chaosme

What is the cheat for the moodlet?
Scholar
#9 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fallen_Chance
What is the cheat for the moodlet?

I think the mastercontroller at nraas includes an add/remove moodlet function. Pretty sure that's it.

However, I tried using that function to get a female adult sim alien pregnant and the moodlet just wasn't applied? I tried a few times on two different sims. So idk if it works?

Quote: Originally posted by grammapat

Are you using this one or something different? Because I have that one and it doesn't seem to be working for me when patched to 1.67

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun