Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 3:32 AM
Default Displaying Plumbots: Is there a way?
So, I've essentially taken to developing an entire plumbotics company in ITF, and during the conceptualization of this idea I thought to myself, "Why not create a sort of showroom that would depict each and every model of Plumbot, like a company would do a convention?". So I went about doing so, I set up three of the Plumbot displays and built 3 basic models that would be displayed, and it looked great... until it hit around midnight of that day and all my Plumbot models disappeared. What I'm wondering then, is if there's a way in-game, or if there's a mod that would allow you to put plumbots on the display permanently. It's just an idea I thought may be useful for people who like to play out these sort of ideas or display their initial creations and such, but I have no modding experience so I wouldn't know how to go about it, personally.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 4:02 PM
if you have midnight hallow you can try displaying them on the rugs from the Savvy Seller's Collection but i'm not sure that is going to work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 1:12 AM Last edited by Thy Armageddon : 11th Apr 2014 at 4:53 AM.
I feel like solving it would be a simple tuning that stops the plumbot display from cycling and resetting the plumbot-turned-mannequin that's placed in, but i have no idea where to find that or how to do it if I did find it.

Edit: It seems like there's a tuning file that is set to cause the mannequin on the display to change every night at midnight. I tried resolving the issue by editing the mannequin file so all the pre-sets were removed, and it worked up until you wanted to put up a new display, because if there's no pre-set mannequin available for the display, the actual display won't allow interactions. I've been looking through the tuning files for a couple hours now but since I'm extremely new at this, I can't seem to find whatever file triggers this reset at midnight. Does anyone know of any tuning files that cause objects to reset at midnight, or is it scripted?