Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 3:46 PM
Default Future supernaturals
Since I've had ITF but never actually traveled to the future, I've decided to incorporate the dystopian future into my story line. However, the town I'm playing consists solely of supernatural sims. Would would issues occur if I went to the future and changed all sims there into one to three supernatural type(s) using, let's say, Nraas Mastercontroller?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 1:38 AM
I thought if you had supernatural and Into the Future installed, many of the Oasis Landing townies were supernaturals anyway. Wait... the three supernatural types are fairies, vampires, witches and werewolves?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
I thought if you had supernatural and Into the Future installed, many of the Oasis Landing townies were supernaturals anyway. Wait... the three supernatural types are fairies, vampires, witches and werewolves?

I was going to make some hybrids with up to three types.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Aug 2016 at 4:23 PM
I don't think changing the sims in the future would give you any problems when you use mastercontroller. It doesn't in the regular world.