Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 6:26 AM
Default EIG Time and Interactions
The Populating CAW Worlds tutorial says that the sim made with "make sim" command can walk and interact. But clicking on the ground doesn't show any menu and I can't un-pause the time. I can add go home or inventory object interactions in the queue though.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 5:34 PM
It suppose to be "makesim" without the space if I remember right.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 6:12 PM
Yea I know, it doesn't recognize the command with the space anyway. I already added the sim. My problem is not being able to start the time and reaching "go to" interactions.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slamyy
Yea I know, it doesn't recognize the command with the space anyway. I already added the sim. My problem is not being able to start the time and reaching "go to" interactions.

It's such a long time since I did this, I don't remember
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 1:29 AM
Thanks anyway
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 11:47 PM
I think in one of the later patches, EA disabled the CAW Edit-in-Game game speeds- which means that the Wiki tutorials are outdated, unfortunately.

Can anyone else confirm this?

You can still use the makesims command, and it'll enable NRAAS tools (if you have them).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 10:14 PM
Ooh is that so? I've heard it somewhere else too but wasn't sure if it was true. That's sad. Btw for some reason I didn't get any notifications even tho I was subscribed and there was no new post asterisk in the modding forum. Nothing highlighted in subscribed threads either.
dodgy builder
#8 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 4:20 AM
Yes I remember something about speed, but don't know why it stuck on my mind. I populated Stranda without I think.

I just couldn't understand why you needed it. I assumed it was just me not remembering.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Slamyy
Ooh is that so? I've heard it somewhere else too but wasn't sure if it was true. That's sad. Btw for some reason I didn't get any notifications even tho I was subscribed and there was no new post asterisk in the modding forum. Nothing highlighted in subscribed threads either.

About subscription. I subscribe to this forum and that's why I'm even here. Sure you pressed the right button?

Ah of course. You go to community in the top meny, and choose recent posts.