Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:08 PM
Default I'm dumb - how do you get bonehilda? And peashooters?
I've never played sims 1 but everyone's been talking Bonehilda up so I want to hire/find her. I googled it and it kept coming up that I knock at her coffin when I buy it. Which I can't find. Or do I just hire a maid and she shows up?

Also, I pre-ordered supernatural through origin because I thought the pea shooters would be sweet. Where are they? I've looked in the plants section in decor but could not find them.

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I can assist me.

Annie
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:10 PM
I haven't played it yet, but I did preorder it. I don't know about Bonehilda, but I believe that you have to download the pea shooters from the Sims 3 store.

**EDIT** From here, apparently.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
I haven't played it yet, but I did preorder it. I don't know about Bonehilda, but I believe that you have to download the pea shooters from the Sims 3 store.

**EDIT** From here, apparently.

You need to go to buy mode and look through all the decor items, you'll find Bonehilda's coffin there :D
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:26 PM
Bonehilda's coffin is also in the Entertainment - Skills section... oddly Easier to find there though. Costs about 4k simoleons.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:42 PM
I always find Bonehilda's coffin thing in the "Alarm" section of the catalog.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I did not know that I had to have a code, good thing the e-mail was still in the trash, lol. And yay, I found Bonehilda's coffin. My sims can't afford her yet, but they're saving up.

THANKS!

Annie
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 12:41 PM
You can find Bonehilda's coffin in The Supernatural collection folder titled "Bonehilda's remains" or something like that and the Peashooter is only available at the store when you get the limited edition registered.

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 12:55 AM
To find bonehilda:
step 1:go into buy mode
step 2:go into sort by room
step 3:go into the living room section
step 4:go into the alarm section
and look around in the alarm section and you will see a coffin

and to get the pea shooter there is a link,but i don't know where,but then you have to download it then u got it

hope i helped enjoy bonehilda
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 6:55 PM
peashooter
I have limited ediction and I know where to get the peashooter, but I dont know how to install it. But I do know, if you install it, where to find it. You go into buy mode, then into the (kitchen?) suplies, then where the simpoints store typ thing, where there are sets/boxes that is gold, and the peashooter should be in one of those.
And if you know how to install it, please tell me!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alliepop
I have limited ediction and I know where to get the peashooter, but I dont know how to install it. But I do know, if you install it, where to find it. You go into buy mode, then into the (kitchen?) suplies, then where the simpoints store typ thing, where there are sets/boxes that is gold, and the peashooter should be in one of those.
And if you know how to install it, please tell me!!

Isn't there a download code on a paper in the case, which also includes the web address where you can go to enter the code and install it?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadedgrey63
Isn't there a download code on a paper in the case, which also includes the web address where you can go to enter the code and install it?

My limited edition game came with two pieces of paper with codes on it. One was to register the game and the second was for the limited edition. There was a website link on the paper, but I don't know what happened to the paper since then

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annoellyn
I've never played sims 1 but everyone's been talking Bonehilda up so I want to hire/find her.

Also, I pre-ordered supernatural through origin because I thought the pea shooters would be sweet.

I was having trouble finding them to and ended up just going into buy mode then collections and searching through the supernatural folder-fastest way I found. You will be disapointed with them both. The peashooter shoots zombies only if they cross it's footmark and your sim can play catch with the peashooter. Bonehilda doesn't do anything close to the old one. She will clean a little-bathroom/kitchen (sometimes). She won't mop, do laundry, pick up the clothes piles, garden work or rake leaves. Sometimes she will clean a minor pets cage. Most of the time she stands in a corner staring into space an ignores any cleaning work. If you have a dog she will spend hours teaching the dog or if you have kids and have the hopscotch placed on your lot she will then play hopscotch for hours. She often wanders off to play with stray dogs off the lot. I had one of my sims leave a diry plate on the table and go to work. It was still there when the sim got home and Bonehilda was across the street on the open lot just standing on the sidewalk staring into space. I got rid of her. Be better to just hire a live maid.