Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:02 AM
Accidentally Deleted Descendants
hello again guys thanks to all simmers who response for my first thread, but I'm here again and I've done miserable things to my game lately I've played my legacy and after that I switch it into Edit World Mode then I go to the Oasis Landings Map and I accidentally deleted my descendants instead to change their lot into another lot, then when I tried to access my Almanac it doesn't work anymore although you can still click it but nothings appearing such the window thing(the pop up window of almanac). any one knows what happen to it I can't access my almanac...

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 10:01 AM
First rule playing Sims, save often. Second rule, when messing around in the game, do not save it when you have made a mistake. Do not go back to the main hood. I will use Task Manager as a last resort.

I don't know how to help you, haven't played my family much, just been editing and building new community lots in my world. Sorry.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
First rule playing Sims, save often. Second rule, when messing around in the game, do not save it when you have made a mistake. Do not go back to the main hood. I will use Task Manager as a last resort.

I don't know how to help you, haven't played my family much, just been editing and building new community lots in my world. Sorry.

Thx for the response so I decided to create my legacy again the badnews is I dont have a back up save

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge