Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 9:52 AM
. Where do I get the crystals to create traitchips/nanites?
I was able to finally create a plumbot, Thanks to you guys. I really appreciate the help.
But where do I get the crystals to create traitchips/nanites?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:21 AM
All around Oasis Landing. If you have the collection helper lifetime reward, you can set it to show crystal flowers, and if not, there's quite a few in the wastelands.
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 2:51 PM
Or, you can buy them at the Bot Emporium, grow them like a plant, and talk to them to set the emotion you want each crystal to take on. This lets you get lots of crystals of all types reasonably quickly. And, if you follow BH's advice above, those crystals can also be planted and emotionally manipulated for your pleasure as well.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 7:20 AM Last edited by michael.c.gallo : 16th Dec 2013 at 8:57 PM.
Or use TestingCheatsEnabled true and buyDebug then just place them from the plant spawners.
Edit: You could actually make a garden on a community lot (or your home) this way so you don't have to go to the future EVERYTIME.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 1:53 PM
^^Hell yeah, that way's the best if you're not opposed to a bit of cheating. Using buydebug for it means you can also pick what kind of emotionally charged crystal you want. Okay, so you'll still have to scream/hug/hump them every day so they keep their charge, but at least you don't have to fanny around starting them off on a certain charge.

Not that I'm lazy.