Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 2:15 AM
Poor Claire. She's trying so hard, and Don doesn't even care. I think her home looks nice; there's nothing wrong with your decorating.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#127 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 3:57 AM Last edited by FinnSims : 22nd Jan 2023 at 8:20 PM.
This is a sector from my "Bluewater Village", the houses in order are from Clark Drop (Left up corner) next is the "Viejo house" then the futuristic house of the Kim family and the Picaso family house (right up corner). In front of Clark Drop's house we have the house of Bianca Monty, in front of the Viejo House we have the house of Claire Charming and next to that we have the house of Sharon Wirth, the green house in the right down corner is from Gabe and Jules O'Mackey in front of them lives Denise Jacquet and her son Gilbert, next to them lives Natasha Una.

Clark Drop, now living alone after the marriage of his sister, he plans to open a photo studio in the Downtown, but first he needs to find enough money to rent a place. Clark is a good photographer, but sometimes he gets too friendly with some of the models, even more if they are handsome young males.

His neighbors are Catherine Viejo and her friend Betty, they are trying to redecorate their house after the departure of Jacob and Andrew Martin. Jacob went to College and Andrew married Cleo Shikibu, the niece of Catherine, the romance was a huge scandal in the house, because Catherine had a crush on Andrew. Her revenge will be awful. In the meanwhile Betty is trying to find a good person to spend her time.

In front of the house of Clark lives Bianca Monty, she's currently pregnant. When she arrived to Old Town, she quickly left the family house and moved to B. Village, there she spent a lot of time in dates with different results, now she is unsure about the paternity of her child.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#128 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Poor Claire. She's trying so hard, and Don doesn't even care. I think her home looks nice; there's nothing wrong with your decorating.

Yes, Claire is such a naive person, I hope she can find a good person. Thanks for the comment about her house!

Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 3:58 PM
@srtv I like your sector from Bluewater Village.

Clark Drop is interesting, I will be checking to see if he gets involved with one of his models, heh.

Does Catherine Viejo know what kind of revenge she is going to try or is she just wanting revenge?

Does Betty have any prospects?

Ahh so who is the father of Bianca Monty's upcoming baby? Should be interesting when this is known.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
#130 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 7:35 PM
I’m slightly interested in knowing what mod or camera you use to make the game colors way stronger?
That interests me a lot xD

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
#131 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
I’m slightly interested in knowing what mod or camera you use to make the game colors way stronger?

My guess is that they edit their pictures afterwards in for example GIMP, Photoshop or any other photo editing program.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#132 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 8:45 PM

I used a photoshop action, here you can learn more about it...

http://lesyasun.tumblr.com/post/105...d-you-do-to-get

https://ohmysims.tumblr.com/post/22591864986

So you need to download the file and you need Photoshop to make it...

Forum Resident
#133 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 1:08 AM
I have paint tool sai
That must work to!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#134 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 6:42 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 4:51 PM.
Natasha Una is trying to meet new people in the city, she knows that the Grilled Cheese is something that she only she loves, unlike the others, so when she went to one of the Public Parks of Bluewater Village she prepared hot dogs for the others, but after that she started to talk about the differences between that kind of food and the greatness of the Grilled Cheese and the others are not buying any of that...

In front of Natasha's house lives Sharon Wirth, after all the drama with her sister and Isaac Bell, she escaped to a little house and bought a cat. She's bored here in this little town, her dreams are finding enough money to live in the center of "Old Town", but for now she needs to wait. Also Isaac Bell went to Downtown and never came back her calls. Her sister is now married again and living a good life, it seems that Sharon lost this race.

Next to the house of Sharon is the O'Mackey family house, Gabe is currently dating Samantha Hayden (my personal favorite), but Samantha is also dating several other guys, although after the Halloween Party from last year she lost two or more boyfriends, maybe for her Gabe is a safe option, but without the money. For Jules this relationship is not too good, her father works a lot to fulfill the wishes of Samantha and he doesn't have time to share with her. Jules invited several classmates trying to get attention of his father in some way, but that's not working.

In front of them lives Denise Jacquet and her son Gilbert, they are trying to set up a big franchise of Bakeries around the different places in Old Town, right now they only have the J'Adore Bakery, and Gilbert is suffering to administrate it, he fell in love with one of their employees, Sadie, a university student girl. But a few months ago when his mother stopped the relationship due to rumors and prejudices, he went into a depression that only stopped when he finally met Rick Contrary, the owner of "Sweet Xmas", the both share the love for the micro business and the hate for their parents, an unlike duo that maybe can become something more.

Credits: I used George from Bodyshopped Sims to replace the original look on Gilbert.

Forum Resident
#135 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 8:12 PM
Lovely update!
Also those bodyshopped sims page looks amazing xD oh my.

But again! Lovely little update!

I build small houses *^*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#136 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 8:31 PM
Lovely update!
Also those bodyshopped sims page looks amazing xD oh my.

But again! Lovely little update!

Yesss, they have a lot of good looking Sims!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#137 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:53 PM Last edited by srtv : 4th May 2018 at 12:22 AM.
I'm trying to do a "fast rotation" in my Hood, because some of my Sims needs makeover to them and also to their houses, so I pick a random house to decorate some of the rooms and the habitants of the house and just play it a little with them, just enough to continue some storylines or to create new circumstances. The Kim Family is always an odd choice to play, but I try to keep them fun, right now they don't have a proper storyline with the rest of the town, maybe they need more children in the house. I can't see them in an adulterous storyline for now. I think my problem with them is their house, so maybe I will change of the decoration and the rooms.

Now the next sector of Bluewater Village... the first house (Left to right) is the house of the Kestle family (they are an extra family from Polgannon here on MTS) after that we have the Mansion of Malcolm Landgraab and the house of Tara Kat, next to the Mansion of Malcolm we have the Ramirez family's house and to the left the Kauffmann's farm. In front of that we have the Bell's house with the Aspir's house to the right, in front of the Aspir's house we have the Twynson's house, to the left the Drop's one and the last two houses in the left are from Florence Delarose and Darren Dreamer.

Malcolm Landgraab IV and his wife Sasha Flair-Landgraab are trying to impress the people on Bluewater Village for the upcoming elections of representatives for the Public Council, this will be the first time that regular people outside the Council leaded by Homero Goth will have power to make changes or critics to the laws of the city. It will be two representatives by sector (Nocturna, Bluewater Village, Old Town Center and Riverside). Sasha and Malcolm want to secure the two spots for them and for their business.

Field Researcher
#138 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:58 PM
Yep, it sure looks like Clark is working hard, lounging around on the bed. I'm not sure it's a good idea to mix work with pleasure, but it will be interesting, I'm sure.

I can't wait to see what Catherine does for revenge on Andrew and Cleo.

Oh my, Bianca. How are you going to collect child support if you can't identify a father?!

Poor Natasha. Will she ever find friends or lovers who share her adoration of the Grilled Cheese?

Sharon looks unhappy, Envy will never make her happy. However, she doesn't look like the type to stay down long.

I hope Gilbert can make a life of his own, the way he wants to live it. I don't think Denise will give up control easily.
Top Secret Researcher
#139 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 3:20 AM
I like the Landgraab Family, they are so good in a story line etc. I have Macolm own 5 businesses seems like something he would do since he starts off with some.

The Kim Family are interesting and their house is fine to start out with I think. I had fun playing them. After I added more Kim decendants I did move them to a larger house though.

Gilbert Jaquet should pay attention to what he wants and not what his mom wants.

Never played someone with the Cheese Aspiration, hope that you do OK with her. Should be interesting I guess.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#140 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
Yep, it sure looks like Clark is working hard, lounging around on the bed. I'm not sure it's a good idea to mix work with pleasure, but it will be interesting, I'm sure.

I can't wait to see what Catherine does for revenge on Andrew and Cleo.

Oh my, Bianca. How are you going to collect child support if you can't identify a father?!

Poor Natasha. Will she ever find friends or lovers who share her adoration of the Grilled Cheese?

Sharon looks unhappy, Envy will never make her happy. However, she doesn't look like the type to stay down long.

I hope Gilbert can make a life of his own, the way he wants to live it. I don't think Denise will give up control easily.

Well Clark thinks that the love can be found in his beautiful models, maybe the life can teach him a lesson of modesty.
Catherine is planning an old fashion revenge, maybe her plan will be too much and the people hurt will be more than just Andrew and Cleo.
I can see Bianca like a single mother, maybe that's her destiny. She doesn't want any help from her family.
I think that Natasha and Sharon can look out for more romantics dates.
Gilbert will have to choose, his love or his business, but his mother will be always the shadow in his life and he knows it.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#141 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I like the Landgraab Family, they are so good in a story line etc. I have Macolm own 5 businesses seems like something he would do since he starts off with some.

The Kim Family are interesting and their house is fine to start out with I think. I had fun playing them. After I added more Kim decendants I did move them to a larger house though.

Gilbert Jaquet should pay attention to what he wants and not what his mom wants.

Never played someone with the Cheese Aspiration, hope that you do OK with her. Should be interesting I guess.

I agree about the Landgraab Family, they are wonderful to play, currently the both of them are my favorites.
The Kim family are a good group of people, but right now I can't think in a storyline for them, maybe I can let the game explore itself the options for them.
I think we all can agree about Gilbert, I hope he can choose his heart and not his wallet.
About Natasha, she's difficult to play, she want to eat, talk and breathe Grilled Cheese, maybe one day she will find someone like her.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#142 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 11:06 PM Last edited by srtv : 4th May 2018 at 12:19 AM.
The first part of the plan of Catherine Viejo was find a family in trouble to "help", she went to Nocturna were all the people with problems with the tax system are trying to survive, there she found the Molyneux family (Riverside), Gina is perfect for the plan, she looks good, a little slutty, but she can fix it. The father of Gina looks like an old farmer and Gina's son is a regular teen.

Catherine give to Gina the opportunity to changed her family destiny by living with Catherine and Betty and enjoy all of their money and goods. The only little thing that Gina needs to do is seduce a married guy, Gina saw the future that all of this can give to her family and accepted the deal, even knowing that her father and her son won't forgive her if they know all.

The second part of the plan was to change all the house of Catherine and Betty, the makeover of the house is taking a lot of time and money, but the house is now more modern and elegant, the idea is that all the people in the town think that Catherine and Betty went to live another place and rented their house to this new family, the Molyneux got a makeover by Catherine and now they look better and ready to start the revenge on Andrew and Cleo.

Field Researcher
#143 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 6:10 PM
Oh Gina. People who will do anything for money often have regrets. Catherine seems to have quite an elaborate plan for revenge. It will be fun to see it play out.
Top Secret Researcher
#144 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 3:31 PM
@srtv I am back to posting as my Partner is out of the Hospital and she is home now.

Quote:
The first part of the plan of Catherine Viejo was find a family in trouble to "help", she went to Nocturna were all the people with problems with the tax system are trying to survive, there she found the Molyneux family (Riverside), Gina is perfect for the plan, she looks good, a little slutty, but she can fix it. The father of Gina looks like an old farmer and Gina's son is a regular teen.

It will be interesting to see how Catherine's plan plays out.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#145 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
@srtv I am back to posting as my Partner is out of the Hospital and she is home now.
It will be interesting to see how Catherine's plan plays out.

@lordtyger9 I hope she's ok by now, I'm busy with my job so I can't play much, so I try at least to changed a room in each house these days, my hope is play more this weekend...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#146 Old 3rd May 2018 at 6:36 PM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 4:47 PM.
So "postimage.org" is down, I'm trying to rescue all my images once again...

These guys and girls are my Locals from Twikkii Island, they only represent the half tho, the rest are native, these are tourist that stayed in the place... (surfers, models, etc.)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#147 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 3:26 AM Last edited by srtv : 26th Aug 2018 at 4:16 AM.
After a ton of time, I was able to play again. So I tried to order my city. Clark Drop knew about the census that Homero Goth (Mortimer) is planning to do, so his dream of getting money fast maybe is near, he talked with Homero about adding a mandatory photo-shoot for each and every family and Sims in the city and Campus like a more complete way of having control. Homero was not too impress with the idea, but after a while he accepted the proposal.

Right now Clark is having a huge amount of credit to start his project for the census, and he rented a place in “Nocturna”, the first family that went to his studio were the Patel family, they had a lot of fun in the two photo-shoots, and this way the Clark business will start to grow based on the mandatory rules of Old Town.

The Patel family are Ana and Ramir along with their twins Kaleb and Belle. Kaleb is the heir for the name and fortune of the family, but he’s a funny kid with no desire for money or troubles. Belle is a shy little girl with a loving smile. Ana is expecting a new baby.

Credits:

Belle is "Lilith" from Monstercongo on tumblr here
Kaleb is Marvin from Marvelann on tumblr here

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 12:29 AM
Alexa Starr was a famous top model back in the day, now she arrived to Old Town to have a quiet and easy life, but she also want to give something to others, that way she created her own Models Academy in her house in the center of Old Town, after a full day of casting with several young Sims she choose a group of five boys and girls to live with her and learn all the benefits and rules of the model’s life.

Some of the young people that arrived to the casting were from the city and foreign cities, between them some are amateur models and other wannabe famous. Alexa was a severe judge to all the assistants, but after that she was nice and with kind words for the future of the rejected.

I tried to play with Alexa with another storyline different to the typical “with many lovers”, etc.

Credits:
Even tho i used the Alexa from the Bitville on MTS, I changed her looks with a Surgery. I used "Taylor" from Jessi Trumpet Sims here

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#149 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 2:15 AM
The five lucky ones are Jamie Hensley, Kanje Tatsumi, Davey Danielson, Brittany Townsend and Gina Jefferson.

Jamie, Kanje, Davey and Brittany are from the partygoers from “Riverside”, but I did some changes to all of them, this casting is a prize to them, because now they are no longer “Townies” they are active players.

Gina Jefferson in the other hand is a victim of her family mistakes, after the accidental death of her baby brother Seth and the multiples debts of her father, the family accepted the proposal from Cassandra Goth to move to Nocturna, but with the bills and the erratic behavior of Sam and the sadness of Barbara the life in the house is a living hell. Gina wants to help her brothers Jim and Carla to escape from this life, that’s the reason she participated in the casting of models. Now she doesn’t know how to model or be in the spotlight, but she will try for her brothers and family.

THE MAKEOVER

Link Ninja
#150 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 6:27 AM
what a neat idea to do a model casting type scenario

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Page 6 of 8