Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

T-Shirt Replacement Meshes fixed for Breast Slider mod

by GnatGoSplat Posted 16th Dec 2009 at 11:52 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2010 at 5:25 PM by GnatGoSplat

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Theorist
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 6:55 AM
chimjim89 - Add it the same as you would any other mod. There are NO extra or unnecessary files included. This replaces ONLY the meshes of the T-shirt for females, nothing else. It makes no changes whatsoever to your game. If you don't like these meshes, simply delete them and your game is exactly the same as it was before. I hope that helps.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 11:57 PM
thank you SOOOOO much!!! I've needed this for so long!!!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 5:24 PM
This actually cancelled out all the other mods/hacks I had DLed (including the CAS sliders). I have WA and patch 2.3. Just so you know. But that's just as well since I don't really need them.

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 8:21 PM
Do you have to use this in "create a sim" option for it to work? or can you use it in the "plan outfit" option?
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 3:19 AM
Thank you so much. I am too happy right now!

You are the apple of my eye.That is, if I ever wanted fruit embedded in my iris of course.
Theorist
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 5:16 AM Last edited by GnatGoSplat : 4th Jan 2010 at 8:22 PM. Reason: patched to 2.3
This shouldn't cancel out anything except the original T-shirt meshes for female. I have patch 2.3 and this didn't affect any other CC or mods.
You can use it anywhere you could use the regular T-shirt, in CAS or plan outfit.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 11:17 PM
YAY!! I install WA, use the new t-shirt, only to find they messed up on my busty sim..then I logged on here the next day and saw this Thanks for the great find and fix!
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 8:16 AM
Thanks.
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:01 AM
has anyone else had the problem with a specific shirt (the short sleeve over the long sleeve, almost always used as maternity shirt) available for every age? I have the issue with toddlers and children with this shirt (even an old man- lol) with breasts! But on the kids and toddlers its a freak show! They have CRAZY long scary fingers, and amlost always wearing high heal boots, and their head sits on top of the boots, or with thi kids it randomly peeps through their shits. can anyone help me? its actually scary! I don't want to have to uninstall my whole game... THAT would be lame.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klynnwarren
has anyone else had the problem with a specific shirt (the short sleeve over the long sleeve, almost always used as maternity shirt) available for every age? I have the issue with toddlers and children with this shirt (even an old man- lol) with breasts! But on the kids and toddlers its a freak show! They have CRAZY long scary fingers, and amlost always wearing high heal boots, and their head sits on top of the boots, or with thi kids it randomly peeps through their shits. can anyone help me? its actually scary! I don't want to have to uninstall my whole game... THAT would be lame.

is this shirt in the game already or is this a shirt you downloaded?
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:58 AM
does this work with Johna's breast sliders, Delphy's breast sliders AND awesomemod?
it should but yea ive got issues with my awesomemod, can't get it to work
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:14 PM
Yay no more block racks for the Simmies!
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595
is this shirt in the game already or is this a shirt you downloaded?

I had this same problem. It's apparently a cc shirt/mesh that some idiot has for download that is assigned to ALL ages. I finally found out what is was by deleting everything out of my launcher and slowly adding some stuff back in. I've had this problem alot with cc items downloaded off even the most 'reputable' sites, but most especially from downloading random sims off the EA exchange site. Hope this helps.

BTW, if it freaks you out like it did me, you might have to start a whole new neighborhood because the sim's thumbnail sticks and you'll have a simmie running around town with his little head stuck forever between lumps of pudding skin. Whole thing gave me the creeps everytime I looked in my friends tab.
Theorist
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon6628
does this work with Johna's breast sliders, Delphy's breast sliders AND awesomemod?
it should but yea ive got issues with my awesomemod, can't get it to work

I haven't tried Johna's sliders, but it should work. Definitely works with Delphy's sliders and awesomemod. There should be no conflicts with AM, so if you're having trouble with it, something else is the cause.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#40 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 8:38 PM
Yes, it works with my sliders and you really should use it.
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st May 2010 at 6:01 PM
hmm..when i download the mesh it says it's corrupt...?

please helpp!!! D:
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th May 2010 at 10:53 AM
DO NOT download this if you have World Adventures!

This slows the game down TERRIBLY
Theorist
Original Poster
#43 Old 26th May 2010 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Striker_xvii
DO NOT download this if you have World Adventures!

This slows the game down TERRIBLY

You're going to have that problem with any custom content, especially meshes, that are in .package file format. At the time these were uploaded (and maybe still the case today), all CC had to be in .package format. However, .package files don't slow the game down all that much on a faster PC.

Resident wet blanket.
Test Subject
#44 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:06 AM
i have question will this mod fix all t-shirt from costum content
Scholar
#45 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 10:23 PM
Sooo Helpful! ThankYou Very Much GnatGoSplat!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:42 PM
So this works on any shirt and when you go to cas, does each sim come up with different breast sizes or do you change that yourself?
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xosims2ox
So this works on any shirt and when you go to cas, does each sim come up with different breast sizes or do you change that yourself?

These replacement meshes only work on the T-shirts. You have to change their breast sizes yourself using Delphy or Jonha's breast sliders. This only fixes the meshes so that the shirts look normal and not messed up.

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#48 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 7:37 AM
Thank you very much for doing this! It will make it easier for me to make my bustier Sims (or ones that don't look like 10 year old girls)
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:20 AM
D: For some reason trying to download this on IE and Firefox, but I can't any explanations? It says something about cookies not being enabled...
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 10:23 AM
can u make it for highend loft 2
Page 2 of 3