Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumn Falls - a revised version of Springville

by himawara106 Posted 29th Jan 2010 at 2:20 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2010 at 11:07 AM by himawara106

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 142 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Field Researcher
#101 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 2:59 PM
the only problem with installing this world for me was that springville was already installed. just removed that and it worked great!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Test Subject
#102 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 4:45 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing Autumn Falls with us. Fantastic work! My sims really enjoy this town
Test Subject
#103 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 12:08 PM
Hello doesn't anybody has the problem with sims stop aging? Since they live in Autumn Falls I can't make them.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:53 PM
Oh, I didn't even notice Autumn Falls when I first was looking for new worlds for Sims 3. I got your original Springville world just a little bit ago, but methinks I'll take this one! Thanks! :D

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr.
Test Subject
#105 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 3:47 AM
hey this looks so lovely..
Test Subject
#106 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 3:50 AM
want to request a larger version of this with more interconnecting roads if possible, id like to have more mid sized residential and large 40x40 residential lots to build on as well as a few more really large lots...and i hate dead ends on the roads.. i like them to all interconnect.
thanks so very much for all the work
Test Subject
#107 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 11:47 PM
First of all, lovely world. I'm really enjoying it so far - the dumpsters are a little odd but it kind of gives it a little personality, I guess. lol. Anyway, I'm also having trouble getting my sims to use the stadium. Has there been any solution to this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 1:51 PM
Hi
I am sorry, if this is already here, but i don't have enough time to read every post. I managed how fix issue, when a neighborhood is "installed" but not in the game. You have to uninstall Springville first .
Good Luck and Have Fun

Oh and thanks for nice world, I'll build some houses and start playing as soon as possible .
Test Subject
#109 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 8:48 PM
Hi, thanks for creating this.
I've installed it and everything works fine except for the part that I can't drive my car into any community lot. My sim gets a speech bubble with that obstacle symbol everytime I click go to community lot. Can you please help ?
Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 9:28 PM
Nice map, fail on winrar, least use a freebie like 7z =P
Test Subject
#111 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 12:32 PM
It's gorgeous! Can't wait to start playing it. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 2:28 PM
this is the perfect size, the game is so slow on a normal neighbourhood
and i also needed an empty one to start a legacy ^^

i've encountered some problems though
- about the relationships panel, sometimes sims i've met just disappear from it
- problems returning home, the car often stops in the middle of the street

i don't think its custom content cause i've played with twinbrook and it was fine
someone else with similar problems?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#113 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 4:55 AM
Is this built for awesomemod with cribs in all the homes?
Test Subject
#114 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 6:23 PM
I really enjoy this neighborhood and hope you plan to make more. I do have one issue, however. My Sim, Grace, finished Cooking Vol. 1 and since there wasn't a library, the only place I can go to get the second volume is the bookstore, but when I went there, there's nothing to buy. Is this a glitch or have I just missed something?
Inventor
Original Poster
#115 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:21 AM
@leriety
About the relationship: this should not be a problem of the world in any case. Maybe they are moving away? Then they won't be displayed in the relationship panel anymore.
Problems with the car: I did not experience that, but this might be related to the world

@crunkybunch:
there are no pre-built houses in this world

@TShanafelt:
I didn't experience that. But since there are only the rabbitholes placed other lots have to be put in by yourself (as you mentioned the library for example).

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#116 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 1:33 AM
I'm having problems installing.
I cannot move the file; when I try, I get a pop-up message saying I need to install part 2 first. When I download part 2, it says I need part 1 first; It's a never-ending cycle!!
The guide does not help, since it says nothing about this issue... I have this problem with every multi-part file!
Can anyone help...??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 5:17 PM
This is excellent and like that there are lots of empty spaces,i can put High Rise penthouses and Nightclubs(I have Late Night)
Test Subject
#118 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 6:44 AM
Both WinRAR and 7-Zip say the files are broken and can't do anything with them.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#119 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 3:21 AM Last edited by Tincent : 9th Feb 2011 at 6:53 AM. Reason: Report on Test Run
I've looked over several custom hoods and none have really beconed me to take the leap of faith and download them till now. Just installed it along with some housing. Keeping my fingers crossed and I'm gonna give it a test run here in a bit. Thanks so much for having it here =)

It installed fine but I've noticed the annimations are off. What was strange was, I moved in the Lum Family onto an empty lot in order to use the motherlode cheat so they could be in a better home I had attached onto another part of the map. It was then that I noticed in the sky it looked like an invisable water fountain was there and water kept spraying the lot. It didn't nessesarily wet the lot, but it kept doing the same annimation over and over. Has anyone else experienced this? And it's one of the lots towards the upper right-hand side of the map (close to the mountain range but far enough away that it shouldn't be effected by them or so I thought. But yeah, that's the only bug I've seen. Everything else works fine
Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 8:18 PM
Hi, your world is fantastic ! So beautiful ! I've just one little issue, when I'm playing, ther's something like a cloud above my house and it's really annoying. If you have a solution tell me But really nice work again !

I'm sorry for my mistakes, I'm french :s
Test Subject
#121 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 4:24 AM
Default Stadium Routing Problem
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
I'm having the same problem.My Sim wanted a job in athletics and because the stadium is inaccessible could not go to work. I tried moving the stadium to another spot, but it is still inaccessible. Any ideas either how to fix this or get a new stadium???

The only work around I found so far is to have my sim go as close to the stadium as possible and then, through trial and error, I find a valid path to get him in. This is a bit of a pain, as every time he goes to work he ends up late. I have also had routing issues when I had a sim living on one of the long, irregular sized lots, i think it was the 30-something by 52 one on the river. My sim had trouble leaving and getting back on the lot, as well as getting his bills. I haven't experienced these issues in the original neighborhoods. The only thing that comes to mind is perhaps the routing is off due to the fact that both of these are irregularly-sized lots? Just a thought. I am going to continue to experiment. I really love the size of this world, and its design. If I/we can figure out how to resolve the routing issues I will be thrilled.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:49 PM
why are there two different parts?
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:57 PM
wont let me unzip it.

It says its encrypted and that I have to locate the password of the archive or something
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 11:38 AM Last edited by TheIceDemon : 16th Apr 2011 at 7:34 PM.
This looks great, but I'm getting a "the file is corrupt"-message when I try to extract any of the files. :'(

Edit: *hits head in desk* I wish I could read text properly, because then I would have seen how to extract the files. Damn you, ADD, damn you. *shakes fist*
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#125 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 1:05 PM
Thank you for posting a zip file. I keep getting a '404' error message. Thanks!!
Page 5 of 8