Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Produce Stand - Updated v2

by ani_ Posted 19th Sep 2013 at 1:58 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:08 AM by ani_

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 75 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
Test Subject
#151 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 4:59 AM
Have you considered my suggestion about Sims autonomously buying more than one item at a time? I posted it here some time ago and it's nice that you are still working on improving this awesome mod, but this is pretty much the only thing I don't like. When using the stand for income, I always stock it with a lot of products and the AI controlled Sims will only buy them one at a time. At 0 cooldown with an endless line of customers, it still takes an eternity to sell everything.
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:45 PM
"This is a multi-part download:

This is a multy part rar download. Please download all 3 files, and unzip the part1 zip. Your zip tool will combine it to 1 file. "

Does this mean that once you have downloaded all 3 files you only unzip the 1 file labeled part 1?

Please help I really want this mod, and I have tried the method of changing t he names to just 1, 2, and 3 but I still got an error and why game would not work when I did manage to unzip the #1 file.
Please help.
Thanks

Also once you unzip file #1 what do you do with the zipped file 2 and 3?

When I click on the rar file link it brings up a box that asks if I want to open it with 7Zip, I click yes and I get a Diagnostic message: Data error in ' ani_OFBStand_v2\ani_OFBStand.package'. File is broken.
Instructor
#153 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:09 AM Last edited by AngieMFAK77 : 25th Sep 2014 at 5:28 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mekia02
"This is a multi-part download:

This is a multy part rar download. Please download all 3 files, and unzip the part1 zip. Your zip tool will combine it to 1 file. "

Does this mean that once you have downloaded all 3 files you only unzip the 1 file labeled part 1?

Please help I really want this mod, and I have tried the method of changing t he names to just 1, 2, and 3 but I still got an error and why game would not work when I did manage to unzip the #1 file.
Please help.
Thanks

Also once you unzip file #1 what do you do with the zipped file 2 and 3?

When I click on the rar file link it brings up a box that asks if I want to open it with 7Zip, I click yes and I get a Diagnostic message: Data error in ' ani_OFBStand_v2\ani_OFBStand.package'. File is broken.

Rename each file by deleting everything written before the 2nd ani in the name, then unpack part 1
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 12:11 AM
Seems like a great idea! Can't wait to try it!
Field Researcher
#155 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Okalanit : 5th Nov 2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Mispellings
You keep saying "Ambition", however, it doesn't say when I go to download that I need Ambitions. Please specify if we need Ambitions to use this mod! I was gonna test this, but now I am skeptical that it will even show up in the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#156 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:52 AM
It says the file is broken. :(
Instructor
THANKS POST
#157 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:55 AM
Thank you ani_! My Sim has a lot of free time now that she's level 10 in the Science career so I had her set up a travelling shop (she goes where townies are gathered). I couldn't wait to check it out so I had her cash in some of her festival tickets for umbrellas and pool floats; she sold some of them the first day she opened for business. I'm looking forward to adding to her inventory and I'm hoping to see the customers use what they buy. This is fantabulous!

If anyone is having difficulty downloading this in multiple parts, you can get this in one part on the NRaas wiki (see ani's link on the download view page).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 2:14 AM
Thanks for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 17th May 2015 at 9:31 PM
Hi, I don't know if you still look at the comments but I'd like to use this Produce Stand of yours in a new world, I will be offering soon. Am I allowed to do so if I give you credit?
It's marvellous! I hope you don't mind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 4:02 PM
bonjour,
merci pour ce mod je l 'adore, mais j 'aimerais bien pouvoir l'utiliser en français. Pourriez vous s'il vous plait le traduire en français ? Merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 5:45 PM
Hello,
I thank you for this mod worship Him , but I ' would like USE power in French. Could you please translate it into French ? Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 11:35 PM
Man this is one of the very best mods for TS3 and should be recognized as such. Bold statement but true. Lookitup lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 8:10 PM
Thanks for this mod!
Theorist
#164 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 11:31 AM
How do I make sims purchase from this stand? They totally ignore it on community lots.

My stand owner managed to sell 2 items on her home lot to roommates, but she didn't get paid anything for them.
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:58 PM
Default French Translation !
Here is a french translation for your awesome mod, thank you very much !
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ani_OFBStand.FRENCH.zip (13.50 MB, 3 downloads)
Test Subject
#166 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 1:40 PM
Default Unable to cook
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
I have to test, but I've never stumbled on this bug and I've been using this for a very long time. Can you test this bug without any other mods than the stand?

I actually had the same problem! I thought it was just my sim but the cooking stops halfway and looks like sim is trying to grab something but there isn't anything blocking it. Was there a resolution to this? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sourgummycandy
I actually had the same problem! I thought it was just my sim but the cooking stops halfway and looks like sim is trying to grab something but there isn't anything blocking it. Was there a resolution to this? Thanks!

Ani doesn't support her mods here anymore (as stated on the main description page) but they can now be found at NRaas Industries. The link for this particular mod is here: Produce Stand.

However, NRaas Industries is currently in the process of moving to a new site, so any fixes/improvements to the mods are on hold for the time being. I have made a personal note of this issue and will bring it to the attention of our main coder, once we are settled in our new home. Thank you.

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#168 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:07 PM
Thank you very much for your contribution
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#169 Old 3rd Sep 2022 at 10:45 PM
Thanks, I so hope it's still working!! <3
Page 7 of 7