Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#27 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
yes I think so , even dog's will use it and not sure about cat's though

Yes, as will water balloon fights and drinking water. None of which babies can do.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 4:07 PM
I'm trying to make something to cool toddlers/babies down, but ironically I can't get my toddler/baby hot so I can test it. How do you get a toddler/baby overheated?
Theorist
#30 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I'm trying to make something to cool toddlers/babies down, but ironically I can't get my toddler/baby hot so I can test it. How do you get a toddler/baby overheated?

Have it outside in the summer sun for long periods of time. At least that's what happened when I tried that "Test of Time" challenge.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#31 Old 30th Nov 2021 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

There is a puddle for toddlers -well it's a bathing puddle for pets that says it's not for toddlers but toddlers can use it anyway. Unsure if that cools them down or only does hygiene but it would be worth looking at.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#32 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 9:55 AM
Only does hygiene. I tested it. The temperature thing I just can't find in SimPE and even copying what I thought were the right BHAVs from an air conditioner did nothing. I think this one's out of my skill range.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:26 PM
Yeah, there are things that cool babies/toddlers off, but people were saying that they would like more, easier things to use, so I was trying to alter the toddler wading pool.
Instructor
#35 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
I think you carry the baby in front of the air conditioning and that will work or put the baby down on the floor underneath the celling fan, the fan is in the miscellaneous section of the decorations "in buy mode" if you have all expansion packs, there should be 3 or 4 different ceiling fans in there if you have all stuff and expansions, no need for the AC mod the fan would probably be just as effective programming wise,

it helps to remember to have the fan on high by clicking on it and increasing the speed

I've been playing this game for over a decade and never knew you could click on a fan to change the speed!
Alchemist
#36 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grumpy_otter
I've been playing this game for over a decade and never knew you could click on a fan to change the speed!

I'm just learning that there's a working fan in the game.
Page 2 of 2