Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dolphin's Business Adjuster -- Now With Freebie Purging 4/20/2006

by dolphin26 Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 11:57 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2008 at 2:00 AM by dolphin26 : keywords

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:00 AM
cool Thanks

I love cats! I Have 2 Blueeyes & Meowth plz check out my cat downloads! on www.modthesims2.com And thesims2.com
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:07 AM
Ok, I finally got the hack to show up in the buy mode but when I click add 25 reward points, nothing seems to happen. I don't get any perk points or anything. Can anyone help me?
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:24 AM
Excellent mod for our game, this makes it a lot easier to run a place. Thank you so ever much in creating and sharing it.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:07 AM Last edited by rednotdead : 7th Mar 2006 at 8:28 AM. Reason: updated
when i used it i then found that when i went home at the end of the day the sims went into their car then the game fast forwarded but it still stayed on the same screen and i counldnt save the game

ah never mind i just found out that its a know bug with driving your own car and nothing to do with the objects itself :sorry:

----------------------------------------------
We are all part of the tapesty of life. Weave your threads with the colours of peace, love and compassion my friends.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_2_luver
Ok, I finally got the hack to show up in the buy mode but when I click add 25 reward points, nothing seems to happen. I don't get any perk points or anything. Can anyone help me?

It gives you the points to spend in the same way as you normally spend business perk points, but doesn't give you the perks themselves. You still need to click on the center button of the group of buttons you use to manage your business in the top right part of your screen. These buttons only show up when you are at your business.
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 2:42 PM
I did click on the button and there were no perks that Icould choose. But I think I figured it out. The first person I tried had no rank points and it did not give her the 25 extra points. So I tried it on a different family that already had about 1 perk point. It didn't work at first until I click in one of the perks at the bottom and then tried to give him the 25 perk points and it worked, he had the 25 points and after I used it all he still had one left b/c he had already had it to begin with.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims_2_luver
I did click on the button and there were no perks that Icould choose. But I think I figured it out. The first person I tried had no rank points and it did not give her the 25 extra points. So I tried it on a different family that already had about 1 perk point. It didn't work at first until I click in one of the perks at the bottom and then tried to give him the 25 perk points and it worked, he had the 25 points and after I used it all he still had one left b/c he had already had it to begin with.

Ah, yes, you have to make sure you use the business owner. Only one family owner owns the business. If it is a home business, the owner is the sim that opened the business using the computer or phone.
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 4:24 PM
whoa! thanks so much =D
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 8:20 PM
thanx your a life saver my buisnesses were going down the toilet and i needed some serious help its way to hard to keep your workers happy.

Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Test Subject
#60 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 9:54 PM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 2:58 AM
Thanks so much for this....this is awesome and oh soooo cheaty.....
Field Researcher
#62 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 7:47 AM
Did you know that your hacked running man sculpture replaces the maxis one? When I got into my game to see if yours showed up, I noticed that the maxis one was gone. I tried putting them both in, but, it didn't work. Only one at a time. I hope you can fix it so the maxis one doesn't disappear. I would like to have yours too - I need it for my businesses.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andistyr
Did you know that your hacked running man sculpture replaces the maxis one? When I got into my game to see if yours showed up, I noticed that the maxis one was gone. I tried putting them both in, but, it didn't work. Only one at a time. I hope you can fix it so the maxis one doesn't disappear. I would like to have yours too - I need it for my businesses.

No, I did not know that. I'll look into it and try to fix it in my next release.
#64 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:45 PM
Thank you for this! It works great!
Field Researcher
#65 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:35 AM
Thanks for fixing it Dolphin. You're the best!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:42 PM
Kudos!!
Thanks!! Great work!!!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 12:28 AM
wow this is awesome thanks!

Most Recent Upload:
A nice modern black & white home
Comment if you like it :]
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 9:50 AM
Thanks for this hack. So far it is working great in my game. :banana:
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:02 AM
Wow, that is so amazing.... I thought I was going to die without new cheats.. it all went SOOOO slow.. Thnx
Field Researcher
#70 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:49 PM
This most excellent hack is working for me! Yay! I haven't noticed any problems during gameplay or loading. Thank you for a great mod dolphin ~ much appreciated.
Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 2:03 PM
Default help
tried to download, but it kept telling me the zip file was invalid or corrupted!!
help please, was really lookin forward to downloading!! looks sooooooooo kool!! :sorry:
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 7:48 PM
Wow, thanks! A really cool object!

Roof=Roof(1/3*pi*r^2*h)
Test Subject
#73 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 8:10 AM
Thanks for this! I downloaded the first one and it worked great - i had wondered if it was even possible to get there without a hack and i'm so glad you came along! I then downloaded your update and the gold badges works better than other badge cheats.
i don't seem to notice any other differences with the customers however. i can'tfind a mindread option. but to be honest i don't care about that. i'm just enjoying the freedom you've given me with the other bits.

Nattysims
Simming since the year dot - orignial, sims2, sims 3 - waiting for sims4!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:13 AM
I don't know how to say but so here it goes, thank you very much.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:36 PM
I am ennuyed because i downloaded your game modification, i install, i play with a house and a sim, no problem, but when i click on another house directly or when my sim go to is community lot my game chrash on desktop. I put out you game modification and all is good. Please what is wrong ?
(sorry for my bad english)
Page 3 of 7