Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:19 AM
Default Where do you get new clothes and the pills to allow you to have twins/triplets?
First off, the pills may be a rumor? I'm not sure. I tried the hospital but it doesn't give that option. And are triplets possible? I heard yes.

Also...clothing store?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:21 AM
Fertility treatment is a lifetime reward u can purchase Oh, and w/fertility treatment, triplets ARE possible... as well as twins
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:25 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:30 AM
No problemo, dude! hehe
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:41 AM
All clothing is accessible through the dressers. You use the dresser to "Plan Outfit" which loads CAS. You can make up to 3 outfits per look (everyday, formal, pjs etc.).

/// My Studio /// My Twitter ///
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:46 AM
I've read that if you watch the kidz channel while pregnant, you increase your chances of having twins, if you watch the kidz channel and listen to kidz music on the stereo you greatly increase your chances of having twins and increase your chance of having triplets.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:27 AM
I can verify that watching the kids channel & listening to kids music does seem to get you twins, as mine had twin boys after doing so.

Not that I'd recommend it, because twin toddlers are insane-making. :D
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:30 AM
Good to know thanks =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 1:40 AM
I tried watching kidz TV and listening to childrens music, but it didn't work for me. However, I ate all watermelons when my sim pregnant and she had a girl, as did my other sim that did the same. :-p