Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:22 AM
Default Trying to be a Womanizer
I am trying to make one of my sims a womanizer. It is hard to create these relationships. It is taking to much time. I want the insiminator. LOL does anyone have a mod or cheat or way to make the relationships go quick. Please help.!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:24 AM
testingcheatsenabled true
then you can drag all your relationships to the max
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 6:57 PM
wow thanks I used it for motives never relationships.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 7:58 PM
I never use this kind of cheats but my sim has a hopeless romantical personality. (Sorry I don't know the exact name because my game is not in english). So she got a lot of options for romance and guys are usually turned on by her because of this personality thing.
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hyleath5560
I am trying to make one of my sims a womanizer. It is hard to create these relationships. It is taking to much time. I want the insiminator. LOL does anyone have a mod or cheat or way to make the relationships go quick. Please help.!!!

I didnt have any probs building relationships quickly. My Sim was Charismatic, Flirty, and Good Sense of Humor. Those three allowed me to jack the relationships pretty quickly.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:28 PM
My sim is sleeping with his boss and getting woo-hoo basically anytime on command. In real life this would lead to a raise and promotion very fast, but now it's just at normal rate =(
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zanev
My sim is sleeping with his boss and getting woo-hoo basically anytime on command. In real life this would lead to a raise and promotion very fast, but now it's just at normal rate =(

It does raise the "boss meter" thing under Job though I think, does it not. (Seems like it did when I was doing the same thing in the game...)

Also, in real life, if the relationship ever turned bad, it could mean unemployment or demotion. Don't think that's in the game though
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by exoromeo
It does raise the "boss meter" thing under Job though I think, does it not. (Seems like it did when I was doing the same thing in the game...)

Also, in real life, if the relationship ever turned bad, it could mean unemployment or demotion. Don't think that's in the game though

Or a massive sexual harassment law suit.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 9:19 PM
I noticed that it is much easier to advance in the romance department if your sim has charismatic and flirty traits. A couple of my sims had these traits and they went from complete strangers to romantic interests and stay in boyfriend in one night, much like in the Sims2. I also found it funny when a sim kicked out my sim for the night and then she went into his pool and he joined her there and didn't mind her hanging out around his property.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:29 AM
make a sim with flirty-hopeless romatic-charisma-commitment issues-dislikes kids