Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match: Seasons Country Fridges, Trash Compactors, and Dishwashers - UPDATED 24 Mar 07

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Mar 2007 at 11:09 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 3:22 PM by -Maylin-

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:44 PM
Oh my gosh, dishwashers and trash compactors to match! Awesome, thank you so much!! I'm sooo excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

~ Sam ~
Test Subject
#27 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:07 PM
I really needed these! Thanks a lot, great work :D
Scholar
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:53 AM
OH HP! I love the country stuff and I am SOOO psyched to have these. Thank you!
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 2:44 PM
yyyeahhhhh I was expected that since I have seasons !!!thanck you very very much for doing it !

Carpediem... Samba sims 2
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#30 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 7:35 PM
Yeah MM is always in demand! Good idea and realisation!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 4:14 AM
It was a huge annoyance of mine as well that Maxis didn't include fridges and appliances to match the Country set. Maybe they got lazy and figured some fan would make them instead. It seems like Maxis takes corners with a lot of sets; they make most of it but not the essentials to tie it all together.

Thanks for sharing another awesome upload!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 5:11 AM
Beautiful done.
Thank you for sharing your re-coloring of the
refrigerators! They needed to look like this`
Thanks also for the - Dishwasher and TrashCompactor'

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:18 AM
Thank you for this recoloration
I never understood why Maxis doesn't coordinate the colors of their objects. Woods and colors are always in differents tons and don't harmonize. It is pity and very strange ...

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Instructor
#34 Old 5th May 2007 at 9:07 PM
Thanks! Now I'll actually USE that cute new stove.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 16th May 2007 at 10:57 PM
Love this set, is there anyway the new stove could be recolored in the pine color?

~ Sam ~
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th May 2007 at 7:52 AM
What a great idea! Thank you!
Theorist
#37 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:17 PM
I don't get why Maxis dosn't just leve the objects in there mesh form then Give it to People like yourself then Relice the objects nicely Re-coloured!! It would be a Fus but Still, It would match!!

Thank you!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 1:23 PM
thank so much for recoloring this set. it also bothered me that it wasn't a full matching set. sometimes they meaning Maxxis get beside them selves.

-Mused
Forum Resident
#39 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:20 AM
Thank you for the recolor. By the way, I noticed that season country stove doesn't the pine color, only 4. Could you add the pine recolor to the stove?
Instructor
#40 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:10 PM
ROFL! "Cheesed my whiskers?" Oh my goodness I've never heard that one before, thanks for the morning chuckle. Anyway, these are great. I loved the country kitchen stuff from Seasons but was a little surprised also that there was a new stove added and that was it. We need some genius creator to mesh a wonderful replica of a Franklin stove for the country kitchen collection.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:58 AM
Thank You ThankYou and THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN
Field Researcher
#42 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 6:57 PM
Genius, love. Genius.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:17 PM
thank you so much ...now I can use the kitchen set....I hate that my kitchens do not match and this one reason I did not use kitchen
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:47 AM
Lovely work as always HP, this is why you're on my favs list. I think EA should go through their fansites and find some of the cream of the crop and offer them jobs to fill in the gaps like so many of you do so well. :o) A fans SP would be nice. ;o)
But I digress... thanks for the work, look forward to more.
Lauren
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 8:50 PM
For some reason WinRAR is telling me that it cannot extract the Trash Compacters and Dishwashers because the file name is too long. Has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 4:11 AM
Just wanted to drop you a quick reply and let you know how much I've enjoyed these in th game! It was making me crazy to have the cabinets and no matching appliances! Like you, I had to wonder what they were thinking!
#47 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:43 AM
One kitchen set down, tons to go! Thanks!!!!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:44 PM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 11:57 PM
The blue set is sooooooooooo lovely! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:34 PM
I love you, you're my hero. X-)
Page 2 of 3