Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 135-146 -- Twelve Budget Starters

by plasticbox Posted 25th Jul 2008 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2009 at 5:53 PM by plasticbox

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Not actually evil.
#26 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 5:47 PM
Oooh, another idea! These would make great college student rental homes! In my neighborhood, we have lots of little houses that get rented to students.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:12 PM
Amazing fantastic work as always! Thank you for the giant zip also
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 10:30 PM
I think all of them are great. each in its own right. :D
Wiki Wizard
#29 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 11:47 AM
great effort, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 9:53 AM
hey thank you very much for all of those cute little starters, perfect indeed to set up a new neighborhood !
Very cool, as always :D

LaGouLue, because I'm Worth It :)
Test Subject
#31 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:58 PM
These are great; just what I was looking for!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:21 PM
These are so cute, and useful. With a smaller house simmies will have the opportunity to build skills before entering the workforce. Thank you so much for building these.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Field Researcher
#33 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:13 PM
Awesome! Such lovely houses and so cheap! Great job! I love them. Very usefull.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:03 PM
Adorable but not tacky at all. I love these houses!!!

CatofEvilGenius, GREAT idea about using these as "off-campus" housing for Uni students!

Quick, and probably stupid question: Do I need to also download the Sunnyside mini lots for these to work in my game?

I'm so excited to put these in my game! Thanks! ~MrsLazlo
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrslazlo
Do I need to also download the Sunnyside mini lots for these to work in my game?

No, you don't. The link is just for information =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 2:16 PM
You know i LOVED ALL of those houses you made. The houses were soooo cute!
I DOWNLODED THEM ALL!!! Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:23 PM
If there was a 'Super thanks' button I'd totally click it for you!!

Save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate.
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 11:55 AM
nice. I really like the red one.
Plasticbox, please tell me how did you do these roofs? I mean, how to make roofs of different angles in one house? I heard it's possible in 4 seasons - I have it and still can't make it.
Will you help me? Pleeeeeaaaase...
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 4:21 AM
Nice starters, I've always fancied my Sims staying in these rather than gargantuan estates^^
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#40 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 3:40 AM
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 2:10 AM
Wow, These are awesome!!! I have been looking around everywhere for some nice but cheap houses like these for my new neighbourhood. Truly fabulous and they're in zip files!!! Its all good, thanks Plastcbox!
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 12:37 PM
Great starter homes, thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#43 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 10:30 AM
Very country, I must say. Thank you so much for these! Your style is clean and refreshing, yet not too modern or "old" at the same time.
Scholar
#44 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 5:09 AM
I love these! They're perfect for Uni.
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 12:14 PM
have been playing sims 2 for about a year. used to pull my hair out trying to put a window in a basement - 8 tiles high basement- just would not go - what with the lattice foundation .... read a post somewhere about levelling the floor outside to basement level & it will work ... yup that sorted it ... i think it was plasticbox who posted it ! great work plasticbox ... nice set of starter homes ... just what i was looking for in one of my vacation hoods TY plasticox for the dedication & time . yup maybe not correct post in correct section but respect where it is due ( was unable to find solution to my basement window problem post again) typical
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 2:25 PM
You're a star,plasticbox!Thank you so much for posting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:03 AM
thank you
Page 2 of 2