Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:45 AM
Default Sims 3 questions
hey guys i hope this is the right spot i got two questions

1. is there a website like modthesims2 but for sims 3 to download custom content i dont like the e.a games website

2. and I'm just wondering if any one is working on an no blur hack for Sims 3 the blur just gets annoying after a bit and also just wondering if any one is working on some Adult content nothing hard core just some stuff to make the game a bit more realistic and if this is an inappropriate question please feel free to delete this thread
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:53 AM
1. Mod The Sims 2 has become simply Mod The Sims and will host TS3 custom content for download: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=343022

2. I believe there's a blur remover already available at MATY. I offer no assurances that it won't bork your game. It is your responsibility to read that thread until you are satisfied as to the mod's safety.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:04 AM
wow thanks i really did not think there was a blur remover all ready
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:05 AM
We already have a bit of TS3 custom content anyway - but do try to be patient - it will take a while for things to be released, and modders like to play the game too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
We already have a bit of TS3 custom content anyway - but do try to be patient - it will take a while for things to be released, and modders like to play the game too.

Nonsense. Modders don't play the game, they are sweatshop workers that are suppose to make my game content!

Silly you, thinking Modders play the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:24 AM
haha oh i know that i need to be patient i was just wondering if this game will have such a big modding community as the last one
Alchemist
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
We already have a bit of TS3 custom content anyway ...

It's just the "No Intro" Mod Rick posted, right? I don't see anything else displayed. Am I blind?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 2:46 AM
Maybe they have it and it hasn't been uploaded.

But I have a different question -- more like a scenario. I'm playing with my sims on 960 or so lifetime, and yet the old woman in my household is pushing 1000 (986 days). My question: WHY won't she DIE already? Is this another broken feature?
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:19 AM
can you have sub folders like we did in SIms 2 or does everything just go toghether in downloads
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:22 AM
I'm thinking subs are quite possible. Although, I'm not sure if its all automatically activated; everything looks like it needs to be installed by the game in the form of a S3 package.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:24 AM
I have a quick question. Maybe I just fail at create-a-sim (very possible) but it seems like in order to make a skinny sim.. she has absolutely no chest (to keep it PG) and only bigger/chubbier females have curves. Is there a way to edit this that I'm missing or am I going to have to wait for modders to find a way?
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:54 AM
Well, considering that Sims' bodies are based on biological majority... yep, you'll have to wait.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:56 AM
I just think it's annoying that they limit it that way. How are people supposed to make celebrities? I mean, I understand they want to send a positive message to kids about what a normal person looks like, but I was hoping it'd at least be possible to tweak it more than it seems we can thus far. Oh well...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:01 AM
lol no chance of that; we've already had the boob-slider debate. For now, you'll have to stick to just the faces... which are also a little limited.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:11 AM
Hahah, I was looking to see if someone else had mentioned it! I'm glad I'm not the only one....
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:44 AM
Of course I have to be the slow one, my question is how the hell do you post Sims 3 Photos??

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:50 AM
I noticed exactly the same thing... about the flat chested sims I mean. Not to be overly graphic but I do know not ALL slim people have no boobs. Hopefully someone figures out how to "enlarge" them so I can make sims more realistic.

Haha, when I say that I feel like we should make a plastic surgeon and have him work on them. xD
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:30 AM
lol no, not ALL of them have no boobs... but if you get a room of really skinny people that look like the setting of the sim bodies, about 72% of them will be flat-chested. Just the same, the bigger the person, the more huge the curves; that's generally just how proportions work.

Has anyone else noticed that fire can be just about any color in this game? Very peculiar, when I noticed blue flames...