Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 3:33 PM
Default Moving and Saving..
So, I created two sims, and long story short by the time I aged my sim up to a young adult there was two baby boys. I was more into her life so I decided to move her. But when I got to the moving, where it shows where you want to move to, it wouldn't let me into ANY houses! I tried empty lots but it wouldn't do that either. So I tried kicking her out and moving her into a random lot. Then I went into Sunset Valley (where my sims reside) and noticed that neither the girl I kicked out or her family was in the neighborhood.
And that the parents were in the family bin, without kids. Also, someone had a baby during their play and when I went into the neighborhood they were there without a baby.
I uninstalled Riverview during this so I'm not sure it's because of that or because I saved wrong or something.

Also, with the birthday cake anybody can blow out candles this isn't that huge as I still have a choice but still I'm curious to see what's causing this.

Sorry for that being so random but I don't feel like making another thread.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seethatfallingstar
Also, with the birthday cake anybody can blow out candles this isn't that huge as I still have a choice but still I'm curious to see what's causing this.

I thought this was a feature in that way imagine the guy you like is a teen age him up and marry him to your sim...now to figure out how to do that in rl roflmao

Quote: "The sun feels cold today"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:19 PM
Also when you create a family in CAS, it saves a copy of them untouched in the family bin, its possible the real family has moved into a house in the neighbourhood but you cant see them, wait did she live in riverview or sunset valley?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:07 PM
Oh okay thanks that makes sense. Sunset Valley
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:20 PM
Have another good look for them, they should be there! Only asking because some people are having problems with riverview. Just make sure you save often it keeps the game running smoothly

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:38 PM
Oh okay thanks you've been a big help!