Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:19 PM
Default This Community is awesome
Three days into the release of Sims3 and There are to my knowlege, two new downloadable traits, And someone has manage to get the hang of clothing meshes in Milkshape. You lot rock. This game is on its way to being fun and playable in short order.

I do find it rather odd that EAxis seemed to have gone out of thier way to make it difficult to install custom content in the game. So much so that currently we have to rely on a Resource.cfg file to get the game to even see stuff that isn't sims 3 store downloads. Did they honestly think we were going to come running to them for custom content? Honestly Maxis you know better. :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:21 PM
I am also amazed at how quickly custom content has been created.

RSS ROOLZ!!!!!!www.youtube.com/jakepolo1
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 5:25 PM
Oh! What are the traits?

This community is definitely awesome. The Sims 2 would never have been as fun as it was for me without the CC. =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:30 PM
Ya I'm looking for the new traits too!! I cant wait for creators to start adding some new RECIPES!!! And you guys know we'll get some monsters for the fishing lakes, right?

hahahhahaha