Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:24 PM
Default demo?
is there any demo or anything so I can test if this game will run on my computer?

“When you're taught to love everyone, to love your enemies, then what value does that place on love?”-Marilyn Manson
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:28 PM
No.

The demos were run in stores and other locations using physical discs. No demo version has been released to the public.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 6:28 PM
No, there's no demo, but the system requirements - and a link on how to find your system specs - are here. If you find out what you have in your computer and compare it to the system requirements, you can see whether it'll run for you - a computer that -just- meets the requirements probably won't run it very -well- and one that way above the requirements will do nicely.

(And before anyone mentions something like CanYouRunIt? those sites/utilities are notoriously inaccurate - best to look at the actual specs and requirements yourself.)

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.