Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camile's Godwin Brown Mansion

by pegasaus Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 12:15 AM - Updated 14th Dec 2010 at 3:12 PM by pegasaus

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 1:56 PM
It looks so .... *lost for words here* mansiony xD lol. I love it i'm going to move a creepy sim in then kill them and move a innnocent family in. I love haunted looking houses and ghosts.

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 1:29 AM
Im having the stair problem too. It's startng to get real frustrating that I can't play the family I moved into this house. How do I delete these stairs??? Obviously not the normal way. Do I need to use some kind of cheat? I don't want to move my family out. It took me a while to furnish it. Is there a way to move families out w/o having all your furnishings takin out? maybe I can make a "place marker" sim. put it in this house move my family out and if I ever fix the house I can move them back into the house w/o having to redecorate. And Ill leave "place marker" in the family bin (after i kick it out lol).

Maybe you should put a coment in the overview section about the stair issue.
Ps-I still love your house Glitches and all. Thanks. : )
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 7:46 PM
Thanks sooo much!!! This is perfect for the movie i'm making!!!! p.s i'll leave thanx 2 u
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 10:42 AM
Hello! I have the same problem. I can't delete the stairs. And I don't want to download programs to delete some st*p*d stairs :S. Can you say an easy way? I don't need spiral stairs. For me enough the simple stairs. Ot if I download the spiral stairs then I can put them onto the place of old stairs? Or my sims can use the old one?
I love this house! This is perfect to my story and everything
Sorry for my english. I'm not the best to write/speak english... I'm from Hungary and I haven't learned a lot of about english, yet...
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:00 PM
I'm sorry everyone, but in my game there were no problems with stairs. They worked fine, and I really don't know how to help you. I tested it with CI and there were no hacks or glitches, I have also downloaded it from MTS and I have put it in my game, and no problems. This must be problem with something else, not with the computers and games.
But I don't know how to help you, the only thing is to try to delete the old stairs and use normal or download the spiral one

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by freyjazure
It's a beautiful house but yeah there's something wrong with the stairs to the gazebo and the stairs by the back door. Whenever the sim reaches the top of the stairs they end up somewhere else and they won't go upstairs. And I can't delete the stairs in back. Maybe the stairs were built with moveobjects on and that's why they're glitchy? Anyway, I'm going to delete the gazebo and back door and see if they won't go up the regular stairs lol.

i have the same problem
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 10:08 PM
OMG. This house is like. . . the not even funny type of awesome. xD
Super job, I'm into the spooky stuff. ^-^
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:53 AM
Default alternative
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
For each thing that you download from mts,you need WinRAR for extracting.

You could use AL-Zip, its wat i use
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:40 PM
what/who is camile? you said camile in on of your posts.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:41 PM
it was at the top of p1
Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:23 AM
thesims2fan90 - you should read the story on the main download page and you will learn who is Camile. She is a woman who lived in this house and was very evil... Please read the story.

However, there isn't a real ghost in the house!!! I wrote that just to make lot more interesting and trying to wrote a ghost story.
If you look on my profile and my other uploaded lots, there is always a fantasy tale within each post

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 11:59 PM
Thaaankssss
Thanks
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#38 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:54 PM
luvable__x - thanks goes to you for using my creation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 12:19 AM
FINALLY! A creepy old mansion that only requires the base game! Thanks for uploading!!
Although, Im a little worried about the stair glitch everyones talking about.
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 5:16 AM
The only problem I've encountered so far is the formations on the very top of the house. It's not a roof, it looks like a distorted floor, but I can't edit or delete it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:31 AM
Thanks You!
Page 2 of 2