Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hayden Xavier

by newone08 Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 5:34 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2013 at 1:54 AM by newone08 : Update with hair file as requested

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xPomverte
Thank you soooo much, Hayden is one of the most gorgeous sims I've ever seen! ... actually, he IS the most gorgeous (:

Thank you for your nice comment.
I'm sure Hayden is happy to know that he is the most gorgeous sim.
You make him blush.

Have fun with Hayden, ok!
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 7:40 PM
what is this indie mod and do i need it? lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adirgeforher
what is this indie mod and do i need it? lol

You can read about it here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356632
And if you already have slider hack in your game then you don't need indie mod/awesome mod

Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:14 PM
he looks really good!

& this might sound really weird, but i think he kind of looks like Jamie Campbell Bower (Anthony from Sweeney Todd & some vampire in New Moon)

I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PiZ
he looks really good!

& this might sound really weird, but i think he kind of looks like Jamie Campbell Bower (Anthony from Sweeney Todd & some vampire in New Moon)

You mean this one?

OMGZ, he's Hott!! Very Smexy
(drooling all over keyboard XD)

Thank you for your comment!
It really made my day. I'm serious!

I never knew my Hayden could look like a famous person in real life :lovestruc

Again, thank you for your comment!
Have Fun with Hayden, ok.

Cheers!

(back staring at hot boi pic :P)
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 2:58 PM
I like his formal suits and his semi-japanese face looks perfect tee hee hee >.^
This is really a good creation... keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 5:59 PM
Default Thanks
Thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 12:01 PM
Do you by any chance still posses the r&d slider hack?
Instructor
Original Poster
#34 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 6:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by necromunchy
Do you by any chance still posses the r&d slider hack?

I am sorry but I don't have it any more.
But you can use Awesomemod, it's the same thing.
Here's the link:
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15185.0.html

Hope this helps
NewOne
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 5:42 PM
Most of the Sims 3 custom men I donwload from here, while they are HOT, they make really manly looking female children. I actually hardly use them because of that. So hopefully Hayden will make some pretty little girls )
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:39 AM
great guy, thanks
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 9:17 PM
He's one of my favourites but when he ages to adult he gets a serious case of monkey face. Is there a way I can fix this?
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Porcelyn
He's one of my favourites but when he ages to adult he gets a serious case of monkey face. Is there a way I can fix this?

Hi!

Did he age up in game or you just tried it in CAS?
If it's still in CAS then you still can fix it.
But if it's in the game I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.
I'm very sorry.
But make sure you have any Slider Hack installed before you edit him in CAS or before you move him in/play him.
Try to switch his age to adult in CAS and use the slider to edit his face.
I mean the parts that make him look like a monkey
Then when you're done switch his age back to Young Adult and see if he looks good.

Please try it and let me know, ok.

Hope this helps.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 7:45 AM
I first noticed it in the game. I was planning on marring him to my simmy girl but her aged to adult and she bolted lol Poor guy lol I went to the cas and it did the same thing when I switched him to adult.
I have slider hacks but they aren't Delphy's like you use because I can't find that one anywhere. I'll try what you suggest. He may have to eat life fruit forever though lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Porcelyn
I first noticed it in the game. I was planning on marring him to my simmy girl but her aged to adult and she bolted lol Poor guy lol I went to the cas and it did the same thing when I switched him to adult.
I have slider hacks but they aren't Delphy's like you use because I can't find that one anywhere. I'll try what you suggest. He may have to eat life fruit forever though lol

Here's the LINK to Slider Hack patch 1.2.7 version.
Yes, you need to patch your game first with patch 1.2.7. But I don't know if it's compatible with the new expansion.
Just download it and try to edit him again ok.
I might need to do something about it.
I know there are some of my sims who have the same problem like Hayden.
I think I need to fix it.
We'll see that ok.

Please let me know after you fix Hayden.
If it still doesn't work then I'll fix it and upload his new version.
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th May 2010 at 12:43 PM
Wow, another addition to my Preppy Schoolboy Clubhouse (I'm such a yaoi fan-girl!!!!)
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:36 AM
very good work he kind of looks like an asian actor named jun matsumoto.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:04 AM
If I may ask, which hair do you use for your updated picture of Hayden that you have on your page? I much prefer that one, all I need is a point in the right direction (:

By the way, THANK YOU for making such beautiful sims! I'm a huge fan of your sims, by far. They're the only men that I use repeatedly in game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roinne
If I may ask, which hair do you use for your updated picture of Hayden that you have on your page? I much prefer that one, all I need is a point in the right direction (:

By the way, THANK YOU for making such beautiful sims! I'm a huge fan of your sims, by far. They're the only men that I use repeatedly in game.

You're welcome! And I'm glad to hear that people STILL liking my sims even though they're not new at all.
Anyway, you can get the hair from my blog.
Here's the link:
http://one-billion-pixels.blogspot....Hair%20-%20Male

I hope this helps and have fun playing with Hayden!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 6:11 AM
Thanks a ton! Also for posting the new version of Hayden! I adore it (:
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 10:35 PM
Hey I was wondering if I have to download all the custom content used to create the sim? What happens if I just download the .sim file and nothing else? Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#47 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rejectbacon
Hey I was wondering if I have to download all the custom content used to create the sim? What happens if I just download the .sim file and nothing else? Thanks!

He'll still show up in your game with skin, eyes, hair, etc from base game. And his facial features will still be the same like in pics although he'll look completely different of course. But it will mess up his face if you edit without any slider hack. So I suggest you to get slider hack like AwesomeMod before you do that.
I hope this helps and you're welcome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:09 PM
How do you get the hair from cazy? Great Sim by the way
Update: Never Mind, found the link.
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 5:39 PM
I have a question : I downloaded 2 lemon leaf skins and then downloaded an Asian skin and the Asian skin replaced 1 lemon leaf skin. Will the Subaxi skins replace the lemon leaf skins like the Asian ones did?
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireDiaries
I have a question : I downloaded 2 lemon leaf skins and then downloaded an Asian skin and the Asian skin replaced 1 lemon leaf skin. Will the Subaxi skins replace the lemon leaf skins like the Asian ones did?

I think the asian skin (default skin) replaced lemon leaf skins (also default skin). So if you download Subaxi default skin or any other default skin they will replace your current default skin. But default skins will not replace non default skins cause they have their own slots (non default).
I included non default skins in the file (the newest one) so you can use the non default skins and they won't replace your current default skin.

I hope this helps.
Page 2 of 3