Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backless Double Delight

by plasticbox Posted 12th Feb 2016 at 12:50 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2016 at 2:03 AM by plasticbox

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 12:20 PM
At last! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 1:21 PM
Thank you so much this is really useful. I always had to try and use moveobjects to hide the tiles
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 1:59 PM
素敵なバスタブですね、使わせていただきます、ありがとうございます。
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 7:32 PM
Thank you! This is fantastic! x
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 8:21 PM
Maxis needs you on their payroll - all of your creations & mods fix what they should have done in the first place !! Thanks for the great ideas :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 3:56 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 5:00 PM
Hi I'm sorry, but when I put this in my game...my game doesn't start, I'm not sure why?

This is what happens when I try to start my game with it in: http://pastebin.com/8UNqBG5b
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 9:57 AM
I can't seem to find it in game, I looked under baths and showers and it's not there, only the original.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joyius
Hi I'm sorry, but when I put this in my game...my game doesn't start, I'm not sure why?

This is what happens when I try to start my game with it in: http://pastebin.com/8UNqBG5b

Are you sure that is due to this upload? Do you get it to crash when you have no other CC but this?

There is a different recent-ish upload I made that caused crashing like you describe, "Balsa Seat" -- I don't know if you saw the note on that but if you have that as well, try removing it.

Quote: Originally posted by MrMonty96
I can't seem to find it in game, I looked under baths and showers and it's not there, only the original.

Where did you put the package?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Are you sure that is due to this upload? Do you get it to crash when you have no other CC but this?

There is a different recent-ish upload I made that caused crashing like you describe, "Balsa Seat" -- I don't know if you saw the note on that but if you have that as well, try removing it.

Don't have balsa seat, I have tested it with and without additional cc, works without but doesn't work with. I went ahead and ran two conflict detectors...but I couldn't find any conflicts.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 7:55 PM
So from what you say it is not this item that is actually the issue -- if you narrow down which exact other item it is that makes it crash, I can take a look what is causing that.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 8:40 PM
So from what you say it is not this item that is actually the issue -- if you narrow down which exact other item it is that makes it crash, I can take a look what is causing that.

The items from g1g2's valentines day sims 3 to sims 4 conversion pack. I tested it against a few other items from that pack, there's probably something in them that is conflicting with the shower.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 9:18 PM
You mean this upload, yes? http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572612

Thank you, I will take a look when I'm on the TS4 machine again. In the meantime, can you clarify what exactly you did when you say "I tested it against a few other items from that pack" -- you put both this showertub and one item from that pack in /Mods (but nothing else) -> start game -> crash on load. Yes? I'm just asking so that I know how to reproduce what you did in order to get it to crash.

Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#39 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 1:19 AM
I cannot reproduce the issue even when using the entire set at once.

Test Subject
#40 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:40 AM
I cannot reproduce the issue even when using the entire set at once.

That's so strange, I tested it against the items in that pack and my game crashed on load with the shower included in the line up. It looks like they've removed their download though?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#41 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 11:09 AM
Ah, that is now in moderation -- they are on upload bypass so it hadn't been moderated yet. Some of the items had texture issues that they need to fix in order to meet quality standards for uploading, but that is not something that would crash anyone's game.

Test Subject
#42 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Joyius : 18th Feb 2016 at 4:23 PM.
Ah, that is now in moderation -- they are on upload bypass so it hadn't been moderated yet. Some of the items had texture issues that they need to fix in order to meet quality standards for uploading, but that is not something that would crash anyone's game.

Hm, don't know what else to say, I'll just have to go without.

If you ever want to look into it sometime, these are all the other objects I have installed: Teen dream, Mod pod, Anti-goblin bed, watercolor bedding, teddy bear kiddie, kiddy decor, animal rugs, children rug, full working sim-ipad, art noveau rugs, black and whie rugs, princess cordelia single, princess cordelia double, and floral bedding
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joyius

I have this exact same problem. So sad, I like your downloads so much and you are so talented but I seem to be having problems with them. So glad that I'm not the only one on this one like with the telescope. I have a new enough computer and only a few packages. It is only this package that stops it from starting (it just goes to an error message).
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 5:31 PM
Does this also occur without other CC?

Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrMonty96

Same here
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catsiel91
Same here

Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 9:49 PM

Mods folder... am I doing something wrong?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 10:11 PM
And how does it work when you have no other CC?

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 10:01 PM
omg thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 12:09 AM
Thank you for this!!! I love this mod <3
Page 2 of 4