Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One More Slot Please! (with vertical shifting) [Update 2 Nov 2011]

by granthes Posted 16th Dec 2010 at 7:27 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2012 at 5:37 PM by granthes : Updated link to Tipsy OMSP

407 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 192 Feedback Posts, 214 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 17
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#401 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 12:38 AM
Ok so im an idiot.
i cant figure out how to get this to work :S
i've installed it ofc,
(for testing i used the baluster rail fence, and the potted perennials (the items used in the screenshots)
i placed the fance, (that worked)
i placed the red and white checkered box under it (that worked)
i rised the height so that it had the top of the fence poking out of the checkered box (same as the screenshot)
i tried to place the plant on the fence/red-white box (nothing)
tried to place the pot on the red-white box (worked) , then tried to move it into the fence (didn't work)
tried to place the red-white box with the plant on it, risen it then attemped to place the fence thought it (didn;t work)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#402 Old 25th Sep 2021 at 5:00 PM
I downloaded this today and IT IS AMAZING. Thank you! Goes into my required Mods folder immediately!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#403 Old 22nd May 2022 at 4:40 AM
So Cool!!! I'm such a "clutter bug", too! ????????
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#404 Old 11th Oct 2022 at 11:04 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#405 Old 25th Nov 2022 at 3:54 PM
I still use this in November 2022 and it works great. I love this mod, it makes a HUGE difference.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#406 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 6:24 PM
I just inserted it today in the game and for now it works like a charm! I hope there are no surprises! thank you so much for this great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#407 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 10:45 PM
it works, only that when I enter the game I find the omsp all reset! I have to go into buy mode and then go back to live to fix! how come?
Test Subject
#408 Old 26th Mar 2024 at 2:22 AM
Default Help!
I love this mod, I use it all the time. For some reason though, it won't show up in my game anymore! I have the file in my Packages folder. I went to Surfaces < Misc but it's nowhere to be found. I've been using it for a while so I have no idea what happened. If there are any mods/cc that conflict with it please let me know!
Page 17 of 17